Chapter 7

Bellamy

We searched for Octavia for days sending multiple groups out each day each one coming home empty handed.

"I'm sure we'll find her" Miller said patting my back as I watched the newly built gate as a group came back

I shrugged him off and went over to Clarke whom I've only talked to about finding Octavia.

"I'm leaving to go find Octavia " I said to her kind of wanting her to come along.

"I'm coming " she said and grabbed her pack.

Jasper and Finn had decided to come alone mainly ruining my plan of telling Clarke that I was in love with her .

I lied to Octavia about dating Raven just to get her off my back .

We raced out the gate and walked at an fast pace my mind wanted to find Octavia but my heart wanted to kiss Clarke.

We walked about a mile before me and Clarke were forced to stop by Jasper .

We built a fire the sound of it crackling made my thoughts snap and hurl back into reality .

Clarke

We gathered round the grounder camp

"What's the plan" I said to them noticing the people who took Octavia were scary as shit

Bellamy got up from his crouched position and ran into camp .

I seen Octavia she was tied to a tree .

"Bellamy" I said running after him.

I could hear the others follow behind me.

The grounders sprung up and we were instantly surrounded I looked for a way out but we seemed pretty surrounded

"We kill her as a sacrifice" they said I could tell their English wasn't fluent.

"If your going to kill anyone let it be me " Jasper said recognising his small crush on O.

They took a hold of Jasper and checked him quietly.

"You will do" the leader about 30 said to him

She shouted something in a native language and Octavia was cut from the tree into Bellamy's arms.

"I hope we can meet again" the leader said to us .

"What are you talking about" I snapped at them.

"We don't want you on our territory so may we meet again in the afterlife" Anya said before turning to show Jasper being tied up.

"Bellamy we can't let him die" Octavia shrieked from her brothers arms punching his stomach.

Bellamy didn't say anything just held her in his arms.

We slowly walked back to camp not talking I didn't think anyone could speak without cracking and breaking down .

"I'm sorry Octavia" Bellamy said to his sister who was tearing up.

"Bellamy I'm scared" she whispered to him slightly wailing

The piercing scream shattered my thoughts and matched Jasper's

Octavia began to cry again this time completely breaking down on the ground .

I felt sorry for her she lost so much and her personality changed each time she lost someone.

"Lets get you too sleep" Bellamy said as we trudged into camp.

I picked up cup of water from the wooden crib in the middle of camp where we collected rain water.

"Is goggles dead" Murphy said from behind me.

"Yeah" I said realising they probably burned him alive

"You going to be okay" he asked touching my cheek slightly.

"I don't know" I choked out.

"I know Bellamy said I'm not allowed to date you but I believe I may have a small crush on you " he said to me .

"Bellamy doesn't control me" I said to him shocked at the fact Bellamy treated me like an object.

I walked back to my tent hearing Bellamy hush Octavia .

I settled down into my bed throwing off my boots.

"Clarke is it okay if I watch over you tonight" Murphy said to me from the entrance of my makeshift tent.

"Yeah sure " I said to him as he walked in.

He climbed in beside me and rested his head on the crook of my neck.

It was hard to tear dreams away from yourself but Bellamy was right we are at war and war is no place for dreams and ambition but for making sacrifices and survival.

I woke up to talking and finally decided to open eyes.

"Hey your awake" Murphy said to me .

"Thanks for staying the night" I said to him as the space between us became smaller.

"Clarke can I talk to you"Octavia said walking in.

I turned round to face Octavia who had already seen Murphy .

" Bellamy" she called out.

"Octavia no please" I said whispering over to her.

"He'll hurt me" Murphy said to her calmly.

"What is it Octavia" Bellamy said located outside the tent.

My eyes widened for Octavia to say nothing.

"Eh nothing sorry bell" she said loudly

"Okay " he said and walked away fr the tent as his footsteps quietened and I heard him shouting for Murphy.

"Thanks Octavia" Murphy said jumping out of the bed and walked out.

"So you and Murphy" she said as I put my hair back the best I could.

" he just wanted to see if I was okay and then he spent the night" I said to her as we walked out the tent and seen the sun rise weakly.

"Did you do it" she said her eyes opening like she had seen a ghost.

"What no Octavia" I said and walked off into the dropship

Hope you liked it !
Feedback