↳ 💜 𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒑

(He/him pronouns)
(Trans male reader)
(500+ words]

{《☆》}

You rolled out of bed, your head spinning as you stood. Picking up your phone off your pillow, you hobbled off to the bathroom.

"Ew," You mutter to yourself, staring at the face that seems so unfamiliar to you. Squinting, you ignore the way your lips pursing distastefully made you look more feminine.

Sitting down, you realize why you feel so shitty. You're on your period.

"As if today couldn't get worse," You bitterly grimace. Your binder helped a little, but even that couldn't wash away the painful cramps that reminded you of your past.

Sitting at your desk, you considered life for a moment. A light bulb in your head goes off as you consider the pros and cons of putting yourself in a coma.

If someone distracted you, you wouldn't have to deal with the problems in your life (until later).

You are a genius.

Pulling up discord on your phone, you pull up the one contact that's already helped you like this before.

Tommy.

It hardly rings for a few seconds before he picks up. You always loved that about him. No matter what, he'd pick up your calls. And quickly too.

It was a bit troublesome when once you called during a math test and he picked up anyways. It was instinctive and the teacher had spotted it quickly. You both got in trouble that day.

"Hey, what's up!"

"Tom, I need you to distract me." You pleaded. And like he always has and always will, he agreed. Tommy didn't even need to be told about what. It wasn't important to him. He would listen if you wanted him to though.

"I am streaming though, Y/N." Tommy noted. You flushed instantly.

You weren't on most (if any) of Tommy's streams. And, through some sort of divine luck, you've never interrupted one before.

"Oh," You nervously laugh. "Sorry. I can go if-,"

"You're fine, Y/N." Tommy assured, his voice gentle. "Chat isn't as important as you."

You giggled, embarrassed and slightly red. "Thanks, Tom."

"Anytime, Y/N."

{《☆》}

And, unlike a majority of Tommy's streams, the stream was full of quiet chatter to fill the silence and no over-exaggerated yelling. You only had to talk if you wanted to. He kept talking enough for the both of you.

It was peaceful. You didn't let you mind wander to anything because each time Tommy was there to talk about minecraft blocks or mobs or any number of random things.

When the cramps caused you to silently suffer, Tommy would make jokes until your stomach issues were about laughing too hard. He was as sweet as possible, even with his reputation on the line.

Eventually, two hours had passed and you felt so much better. Tommy always made you feel better. "Hey Tom, can you end stream?"

"Sure," He readily agreed, taking a minute to say goodbye before he spoke up again. "What's up?"

"Thank you." It was honest. Tommy was amazing and you were so grateful for him. "You're incredible."

Tommy smiled at his camera, the sweet as honey smile that only you got to see. "Anything for you."

"I love you." You said. It was true. How could you not when he did so much for you.

Tommy laughed softly. "I love you too."

{《☆》}

["I love you" can be platonic so please, take this as you will. I wrote this during my plane ride on paper so I've really just been procrastinating writing it online.]

[Either way he was a simp tho lmao. Also, double upload pog?
Wilbur gets one tomorrow, so expect one around 6pm cst because I'm not translating timezones, suck it. You work on my time now.]

[-L0v3, k1ng]