↳ ❤ 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒔

Art by (@) zirzipper in Twitter (retweeted for ease of access!)

Requests by (@) unicornblood4ever and (@) creatorofstars on tumblr and frostywolf1212 and I_AmPoggers on Wattpad: ... "I love this idea way too much, A Part two would be very much loved." (Choose shortest request)

[2400+ words]
[He/him pronouns]

{《☆》}

Anna walks up to you as you try gently cajoling Sapnap into eating more, something more culturally important to you. He had said that he enjoyed spices and your people knew nothing better than spices.

"(Y/N)" She says, walking up in front of you. Her dress trails slightly behind her, her wings tucked towards his back with a practised ignorance to it. "Who is this human?"

"I'm Sapnap," Your nestling says, brows furrowed with a slightly disturbed expression. It seems he didn't like her asking you instead of him. "This is my pater,"

"Hm?" Anna asks, lips pressed together thinly. It seems she wasn't expecting that answer. But it also seemed she didn't understand what he meant by 'pater'. "(Y/N) is your...?"

"He is Bad's child, they share their flames," You say excitedly, proudly putting your hand on his shoulder. Sapnap leans toward you, exhaling the anger from their chest slowly. "Which means he is my nestling as well."

"Oh!" Anna says, a surprised but gentle smile on her lips. Your sister hasn't met her twin flame yet, a fact that the council never failed to pick at. It's what made them so biased towards you, even if your sister was the rightful heir to the throne. But she wanted to meet her twin flame badly. As young growing flames, she had constantly promised she'd be like your parents and grow up to have a beautiful, strong flame. "It's lovely to meet you, young flame."

"Sapnap, this is my sister," You smile at him, glancing over at Bad who's slowly stepping closer. Sapnap blinks in surprise before he smiles too. "Hi! Nice to meet you!"

"Anna," Bad nods to her as he step up into your side, sliding his fingers into yours. Sapnap steps closer to you again, relaxing into the warmth you provide almost without realizing. "It's been a while,"

"It has," Anna says with a slightly more rotten grin. They always had gotten along like a house on fire. You were left to play the cat abandoned in the house. "I'm expecting a good fight soon. One-on-one."

"You're on," He grins right back, just as sharp at the edges. You sigh, all to used to how heated they got in their arguments. Never violent though, not without something to prompt it. Sapnap is now fully leaning his head on your arm. Honestly, humans are so very tiny. it was kinda adorable. "I'm looking froward to beating you."

"You can try," She says, brushing some hair back. As she finishes her words, someone comes up to wisk her off for a private talk. it was nice talking to her for however short, usually her responsibilities to the party kept her busy the entire night and you were left to talk up whoever was left.

"What now?" Sapnap asks, fiddling with a part of your wing. You tuck him into it a bit more, looking around for the humans you had met. They were scattered around the room, the youngest ones picking at the food presented on the tables. Dream and George were talking to one of the lesser Nephilim, Wilbur and the two people he dragged with him chatting up many different people.

"Well, we will be meeting Anna after this dinner ends, but until then we can have something other than a snack," You try convincing Sapnap to eat, remembering Bad telling you he hadn't eaten. He wrinkles his nose a bit but shrugs, pulling himself away slowly.