↳ ❤ 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅

Request by (@) Monomari on Tumblr: "...Can I request a c!Techno x male reader? Techno had the Voices demanding blood and lost control so afterward the reader comforts him and patches him up..." [paraphrased]

[900+ words]
[He/him pronouns]

{《☆》}

Technoblade is frowning as you sift the bag on your shoulder. His voice is gruff with the lingering cold he had gotten over just a few days ago, "I don't see why you'd need to visit Tommy."

"I'm just going to drop a few things off, Techno, chill," You chuckle softly, standing on your toes (because damn it Technoblade is a very tall piglin brute) to press a soft kiss to his cheek. "I'll be back before you know it, Techno. Just get some rest, you're still getting over your cold. You need it."

"Alright," He grumbles reluctantly. He passes you a totem anyways. "Just in case."

You grin fondly. "Alright, take care now."

You can tell that Technoblade still watches you head off anyway. Even with your attempts to mollify him, he'll always be just a tad bit overprotective. It's frankly a bit adorable though, so you don't mind quite as much as you probably should.

{《☆》}

You're walking back to Techoblade's after a frankly chaotic evening with Tommy and Ranboo, who apologized quite a few times for taking up so much of your time. Poor boy was way too anxious all of the time. You prop the door open with your foot as you enter because the inside is a bit too warm before you notice just how trashed everything inside was.

The door falls shut behind you and you can't help but flinch at the loud thud it makes as it slams shut. You bend down to cradle a sharp piece of a vase you had made for Technoblade ages ago, more just crumbling the longer you touch it.

Technoblade. Your heart falls to your stomach as you realize that maybe someone had done this trying to hurt Technoblade, maybe trying to find you. You weren't a particularly hated individual, not by the server's standards, but you still had enemies.

"Techno! Techno, are you here! Please," Your voice feels like straight syrup pouring down your throat. That so-sweet-it's-bitter taste and the not being able to swallow. "I need you to say something."

it's quiet, so fucking quiet for just a few moments before the noise of something crashing upstairs has you sprinting to the ladder, fumbling to make your legs work and to actually move.

You feel palpable relief when you're standing at the doorway to a room so thoroughly trashed that the downstairs looks clean. You almost fall to your knees as your eyes meet Technoblade's maroon red and so pitiful eyes as they stare at you blankly. He croons softly at you, voice weak as blood marks every inch of his arms and is smeared over his chest. His face, his usually pearly white tusks, both are stained in a similar deep red.

"Oh, Techno," Your voice is a soft whisper. He croons again as you fall to your knees in front of him. "Oh, darling. I'm so sorry. Come here, dear, you're okay."

Technoblade falls towards you, all muscle mass and towering height, and you catch him just as easily as he trusts you. You brush the hair from his eyes. gently shushing his pitiful whining. You wipe at the blood on his face, "You should've told me they were being loud. I'm so sorry I wasn't here."

He nudges his nose into your cheek softly, disagreeing with a quiet chuff. You brush a hand slowly through his hair, trying not to tug too hard at the clumps that the blood has made in his hair. "You're going to be okay darling. You're safe with me, you know that dear."

"Always," He whines softly into your ear, barely legible but a good sign anyway. You nod, pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek. He chuffs fondly at you, pressing his eyes closed at whatever the voices have to say about you.

"We need to patch you up, Techno." You murmur softly into his scalp. He chuffs in understanding but his arms still tighten around your middle, almost childishly. "You need to let me go so I can grab the first aid kit."

Technoblade reluctantly lets go, though his eyes are on you the entire time. You tug a loose floorboard out and pull the hidden first aid kit out of the tight cranny that Technoblade had specifically created for hiding places like these. He lets out a pleased little whine when you're back in his arms, though it's a looser hold now that you're working on wrapping the wounds up.

They're mostly flesh wounds, nothing to immediately worry about, so you take the extra time to soak the bandages in regeneration. Technoblade chuffs in approval, gently pressing his head to your shoulder to bonk it in an appreciative gesture. You wipe the blood from his arms carefully as your waiting and he lets you because you are quite possibly the only person he trusts with this. With himself.

You know how hard it is for him, especially with the paranoid voices whispering in his ears, and you press a sweet kiss to his forehead, right between his brows. He nuzzles into you again and by the time you've finally wrapped up his arms, he is putty melded against your side. He tries to pull you down with him but you just giggle softly, shaking your head. "I'm not sleeping in a blood-stained bed."

Technoblade whines but lets you lead him to your room, with clean sheets and absolutely none of the blood that his room had. "There we go darling, there you go. So good for me, dear."

He whines at your loving tone, pulling you in close to nuzzle your head with absolutely no control over himself. It's adorable and you lift your head to press a fond kiss onto his lips. "Go to bed darling. I'll protect you."

Techno chuffs softly in agreement and falls asleep curled around you.

{《☆》}

[Yoooo! Welcome back gamers to today's letplay- okay yeah no. Anyways I'm gonna keep this short. Life has been eh-ish, writing schedule is fucked, but overall school is only half-way kicking my ass.]

[Anyways loves, I hope you all make your day/night a good one. Take care of yourselves, drink water and eat food and sleep 8 hours. People care for you and one day you won't need parasocial block men relationships, PEACE ♡♡♡]

[L0VE, K1NG]