↳ 💜 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑨 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

Request by -KIYOORIN : "Purpled x male reader where reader find out quackity blow up purpled’s ufo and decided to comfort him (i have watch the full thing on purpled's lore so yeah sorry:"))"

(700+ words)
(He/him pronouns)

{《☆》}

"Take the gamble, Purpled," Quackity said, hand outstretched. His lips were spread unnaturally, half of his face twitching, scarred skin pulled at but still barely moving. "Take the gamble and you can change everything ."

"You know where to find me!" Quackity screams when he turns and walks away. Purpled's suit is dripping wet as thunder strikes something close by. "You know where I am Purpled!"

He chewed at his lips, trying to ignore the trembling in his hands. Maybe it was a bad coping method (or whatever Puffy called them) but Purpled's hand ached to burn away the anger and his sword was the easiest way to do that.

And his vision blurred together. Flashes of vague recognizance of his surrounds before they melted away into raw fury. Sounds clattering around his head for a while after they happened. It could've been hours or days before he opened his eyes again and saw.

His hands were bloody, aching and raw. There was gunpowder and silk and rotting blood dripping off his palms, his sword was coated in so much more.

Now, emotions raw after having his obsidian thick anger peeled away, he trembled and hiccups. Purpled didn't feel care much for his legacy, his legacy didn't matter to him, but the ufo... it was his way home. He could make another but it'd take months and without the right resources it'd never make it off planet. He was screwed, stuck on a shitty green and blue planet that rotated a fucking sun.

If he could get angry, he would. Tears welled up behind his eyes and he wanted to slam his fists into the trees.

"Purpled?" Someone called out. He didn't want to look, didn't want them to see the mess he made of himself. Gentle hands touched his shoulder and he jerked away, whirling to face them.

You stood there, lips pressed together into a frown. Eyes wide, you veered a bit closer, close enough for Purpled to hear the way your breathing stopped. "Oh Purpled..."

"Don't talk to me like that," he said, heart pounding in his chest. He slapped your hand away, wiping at his face. "I'm fine."

"You don't look fine," You said, glancing over at his sword, edges dull and coated in blood. You look back up and your face is full of softness and concern. It makes his stomach turn. "You don't have to tell me anything. Just let me heal you up. Please,"

"Okay," he murmured, unable to meet your eyes. He felt... bad about everything right now but you didn't deserve to feel bad too. He sat on the ground legs stretched out in front of him.

You sat by his side, already swirling a healing pot in hand. You reach up and touch a scratch and even your careful hands make Purpled hiss in pain. "You really got fucked up this time, huh?"

It's a subtler question than last time, a small prod to see if he's willing to talk. And it's a mixture of guilt and tears that spill from his mouth when he wordlessly agrees. "Quackity blew up my ufo."

The kindness melts from your expression, lips twisted into a frown. "He did what?" You poured a bit of healing on a rag and started wiping at his face, like a parent would to a child with food on their face. "I swear if I ever see that man,"

Purpled shook his head, a small smile on his face at the idea. You cared a lot for a lot of people and yet he still found it crazy that you cared. "I've got it handled, (Y/N). Don't worry."

"I know you do, you're strong," You sighed. You put the rag down, reaching up to trace now smooth skin, cradling his cheek in your palm. "I'm still here for you. No matter what."

"I know you are," He said right back at you, smiling softly.

He reaches up, fingers lightly hovering over yours before he relaxes back. In a spur of the moment decision, he relaxes enough for his antennaes to pop out of his hair, glowing a dim purple. It's a sign of trust on his home planet but the thought makes his heart burn.

"They're very pretty," You say, moving to throw your legs over his lap. It doesn't even seem to bother your alien friend, who just moves his legs a bit before closing his eyes, head resting back against a tree. You pour more healing potion and wiped away the rest of the blood.

As the sun starts rising, you lay asleep with your legs tangled together.

{《☆》}

[This gave a lot more relationship vibes than intended. Up to interpretation I suppose.]

[Anyways my Technoblade merch arrived in the mail today pogs in chat boysss !!! I might be able to write pt2 to Wildest Wills before finals, who knows!]

[L0v3, k1ng]