↳ ❤ 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒖𝒏

(He/him pronouns)
(1000+ words)

{《☆》}

You meet his eyes across the room. The dim lighting makes them glow, gentle off-white that bounces off his dark curls. Eret leans back against the wall, smooth lips curled and you're suddenly thrown back to just a few weeks ago.

The horrid summer heat beats down against your skin, long blades of grass scratching at your cheeks as you lie in the field across the caramavan. His hands press to your forehead, pulling hair from your face painlessly, his beautiful smile tugging at his lips despite his attempts at serious soldier man.You press your face closer to his hands despite the heat, his cool hands are a nice reprieve from the heat actually.

"Hello, darling" His smooth voice, deep and gentle and oh so loving, is laced with that thin line of annoyance and amusement. "Aren't you supposed to be making potions with Fundy?"

"Got bored, Fundy said we should ditch so we did," You yawn, stretching your neck a bit and fixing yourself until you leaned nicely on Eret's hand. "'M not sorry, got to see you."

Eret laughs, a loud, shoulder's shaking laugh. It's so endearing every time, the way his eyes crinkle every time he smiles and the gentle rumble in his chest with every giggle. He's like quick sand to you, everything about him has you falling deeper and deeper, willingly letting yourself fall into everything that makes Eret himself. Letting yourself drown in everything that makes him perfect to you.

He strokes your cheek, brushing wet grass that still tries to cling to your skin off easily. "You're such a flatterer, my darling."

"Just for you," You pressed a kiss to his palm. Looking back up, his eyes have gone soft and the beautifully strong white glow that you've come to love is shining a dull pink. You laugh, completely smitten with how openly his emotions are written to you. On a silver platter, Eret leaves his whole world out for you to judge.

"Such a flirt," he mutters softly, leaning down to kiss you.

"Ew! Tubso, you see that! It's disgusting." Tommy's annoyingly familiar voice interrupts you two. "Imagine being in love. Oh mew mew mew mew mew I'm Y/N and I'm a simp for Eret."

"Love is disgusting," Tubbo nods along, both of them still dressed in their uniforms. Their thick clothing, by their own design, is made to hide the fact that they are men at all. Their own decision because, apparently, all men should die. They thought is so strongly they made it a "TommyInnit Rule". It was rather funny when Tubbo ended up screaming 'don't do men' at Fundy saying 'Rules should be like, don't do x.'. And despite their love of women, romance was disgusting and Tubbo had sworn off ever getting married.

Eret chuckled at their antics as they got closer, his sunglasses back on his face. They brushed a hand through your hair one last time before standing at full height. Great, now you were the only one on the ground. "Tommy, Tubbo, what brings you boys here?"

Tommy groaned. "Wil sent us here. 'Parently he caught Fundy and wants Y/N to go back."

"Nooooooo!" You whined, staring up dreadfully at the sky. Tubbo peeked over your head, blocking out the sun thankfully enough. "Tubbo, my friend, join the dark side. We have nap time."

Tubbo nodded seriously. "No one can say no to nap time." Plopping down next to you, he shuffled to rest his head on your stomach.

"But Tuubooooo! Wilbur will kill me if I join the dark side." Tommy whined, his braces catching the light of the sun. He pouted, looking every bit the child he declined being daily.

"No one said you had to join," Tubbo propped one eye open, a shit eating grin on his face. "In fact, I don't even want you here. Leave."

"Wha-" Tommy spluttered indiginetly. "No! Actually I'll stay here all day now!" He said it so proudly, like he was outsmarting Tubbo and not the other way around.

Tubbo playfully cried, "I've been fooled!"

Tommy threw himself over you, his chest thrown over your legs as he rested his head on his arms. Once situated comfortably, he purred contently, his ears fluffing up in that adorable way you've gotten used to.

Eret watches you three softly, something more than love in his eyes. You aren't sure how you can tell at this point, but you can. They sit on the ground by your head, fixing their coattail so that it doesn't get dirty. Well, dirtier. "Darling, I'm half convinced you've sold your soul to Prime for the ability to control Tommy."

"I wish I had that ability,"You laugh, rubbing Tommy's ears between your fingers. The boy grunts at you, a low growl in his throat that's squeaked out with another purr. They had tried faking that bluff one too many times. "Sadly all I can do is get him to take a nap."

"That's more than anyone else can do. Imagine me telling him to nap, he'd curse me out and then laugh." Eret paused, a considering frown on his lips. "Anyone besides Wilbur."

"Wilbur is a magical man," You agreed. Truly, you didn't know how he did it. Managing to get Tommy of all kids to listen to him, to follow him. An unmatched experience."Now stop talking words and lay down with me." Making grabby hands at him, your words were a threat.

Eret chuckled. They interlaced your hands and pressed kisses to the back of your hands. Finally they sat down, lifting your head onto their thigh. "Get some rest, darling."

"M'kay my sweet prince," You yawned, patting his cheek softly. Eret leaned down and kissed you softly before pulling away. With his hands brushing through your hair you closed your eyes.

When you opened your eyes it's not to the hilarious sight of Wilbur chewing out your boyfriend, it's to the Dream Team standing in front of you. They don't hesitate to attack and in seconds Wilbur dies in front of you.

Eret stands behind them all, glasses raised high on his face. "Down with the revolution boys. It was never meant to be."

He looks away and Sapnap stabs you through the stomach in your pause. The sword is cold, everything is cold actually, but you think that maybe the betrayal of Eret's betrayal hurts more than anything.

{《☆》}

[I hope I hurt you.]

[Wilbur is streaming rn and ahkfhajs my dog hates him she gave me the stink eye for stopping her pets to open his stream]

[Anyways! Next post should be a Squid Game AU DT x Reader! Now bye bye my beloveds! Take care of yourselves!!!

[L0v3, k1ng]