[32] Study

Izumi: i am once again holding back from writing an inarizaki book but i am on the verge of saying "fck it im going to do it anyway although i have apparently 16 book drafts"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"You're not going to join them, Kunimi-kun?" Amako asked when she noticed the male preparing to lie down on the mat. "Nope. Have fun without me." he said before putting his cap on his face to block out the sunlight.

Amako considered staying with him to take care of their belongings, but decided that it would be safe enough to leave them with a half-awake person by them. Plus they could see their spot from the water.

She picked up the other float and ran towards the water, where the others were already splashing each other.

"Wait for me!"

On with Chapter 32:

3RD PERSON POV

"Do I reaaaaaally have to study? I don't mind taking the supplementary classes thank you." "I legally am not allowed to let that happen." Hanamaki whined when he had to study harder than usual.

Summer vacation was coming and what better time than to have a training camp with one of your rivals?

The coaches had arranged a short training camp with a college team that Aoba Johsai disliked, due to their attitude and behaviour towards them.

"Why would the coaches arrange this? Don't they know how much we don't like each other?" "It's actually a one-sided dislike but go on."

"Was it your idea, (Y/n)?" Matsukawa asked while stopping from writing down his notes. "Not at all. I found out at the same time you guys did." she answered. "I mean, at least it's only going to be a couple of days, right?"

"A couple of days too long.." Oikawa grumbled under his breath. "I already can't wait for it to end, and it hasn't even started."

"It's for the best." Iwaizumi sighed. "Anyways, why are we doing it at my house again?" (Y/n) brought up.

Hanamaki opened his mouth and took in a deep breath but was immediately stopped by the manager. "Okay, I get it." {refer back to chapter [6] }

"Do you guys want some snacks? I baked cookies yesterday." (Y/n) stood up from her spot at the chabudai (short-legged table) and walked towards the kitchen. "Oooh, what kind?" Hanamaki excitedly asked. "Chocolate chip!"

"Do you have any instant noodles too? I'm kinda hungry." Iwaizumi asked just as his stomach grumbled. "Ah, sorry. I ate the last one yesterday." (Y/n) said as she brought the jar of cookies to them and placed it in the middle of the table, and Hanamaki almost immediately brought it into his hands."

"We can order some food. We have been studying for a couple of hours anyways." Matsukawa suggested "It has only been 30 minutes." "I said what I said."

Oikawa perked up as he suddenly got an idea. "Oh! Oh! Can we go out to get food? It would be nice to take a walk." he said and the manager raised an eyebrow. "You just want to stall from studying don't you?" he didn't comment on her suspicion.

(Y/n) sighed. "Fine.. Let me get my wallet."

"Yay!"

...

"Is that a costume store? Let's go in."

The group went to a nearby shopping centre and were deciding what to buy. They have decided to have the food as takeaway after being persuaded by (Y/n) that they still had to study for the exams that day.

While looking around the place, Hanamaki noticed a costume/party store and wanted to check it out. Since they still couldn't decide on food, they agreed to follow him.

...

"Hajime! I found something perfect for you!" (Y/n) came running from the other aisle with Hanamaki behind her, already dressed up in his own getup.

"Oh no, what is it?" Iwaizumi was not ready for what was coming.

{original photo used as reference is from an ulzzang, but i found the reference photo from google}

"You should get that."

"No."

...

After playing around with the costumes and other products, they finally got their food from a nearby food court and went back to (Y/n)'s home.

"Stop stealing my food, you have your own!" (Y/n) scolded Oikawa when he tried to steal another bite of her food. "But Iwa-chan won't let me steal his!" Oikawa whined. "Eat your own food, dumbass."

"Can we use your TV to watch movies too, (Y/n)?" Matsukawa was looking through the DVDs the (L/n) family had displayed on a shelf by the TV.

"A movie? But we still have to study for the exams." (Y/n) stated. "Just one movie."

She was about to disagree again when she was cut off by Oikawa. "Please?"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Just one." Hanamaki added.

She looked towards the only other sane person of the group, but he just shrugged in response. "I wouldn't mind a movie." Iwaizumi said.

Once again, (Y/n) let out a sigh. "Okay, fine." before proceeding to help set up the DVD player.

=================

extra info:

- did they study afterwards? most likely not

- imagine these four going to your house just to chill and vibe and probably steal your food too

"Do you want to hang out?"

"Whose house? Mine or yours?"

"(Y/n)'s"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: wait whens the last time i've ever used a dvd player hold on-

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※