[22] Inter-High

Izumi: i suddenly remembered im graduating in a few months and i got sad

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Before any of them could react, the door to the club room opened and the 4 of them screamed and focused on who entered the room instead of hiding the wing spiker's bottom half.

"..." Fortunately or unfortunately for them, it was their manager. She had come to the club room to ask for their help but was instead greeted with Hanamaki wearing a skirt, her skirt to be exact.

"...Nice legs."

"..Thanks."

On with Chapter 22:

3RD PERSON POV

"Yawn... Why do we have to wake up so early? We're only starting in the afternoon anyways.." (Y/n) yawned while she was waiting for the other members to arrive.

It was the day of the Inter-High they have been working hard for and currently they were waiting for the team to arrive so that they can leave to the stadium.

"Those who are here already, you can wait in the bus." Coach Mizoguchi told the team

Entering the bus, (Y/n) sees Matsukawa already sitting in it, the seat beside him empty. Taking this opportunity, she took that empty seat, hugged his arms, and tried to fall asleep, if it wasn't for his whining and shaking.

"Ew get off of me you have cooties!!" he screamed while shaking his arm to get her off of it, but she was hugging it tightly. "Nooooo, let me sleeeeeep. I'm tireeeed." she whined back.

"It's your fault for not going to bed early." Iwaizumi said when he entered the bus. "I did!" the manager retorted. "But I went to sleep 2 hours later."

While being distracted by Iwaizumi, she was suddenly pulled out of her seat by a certain light-haired male, who then took her seat.

"Hah, loser lost her seat." he taunted.

Sensing defeat (and not wanting to "fight" in the morning), she looked around the bus to see where else would be the best place to take a nap. Iwaizumi was already sitting with Oikawa, so the second best option was out of question.

Looking around, her eyes stopped at a certain first year. Walking down the aisle, she took the empty seat beside him, slightly startling him with her presence.

"You don't mind if I sit here, right, Akira?" she asked. He shook his head to show that he didn't mind.

Naturally, (Y/n) then rested her head onto his shoulder, causing him to be tensed. Noticing the change, (Y/n) lifted her head from his shoulder. "Ah, am I making you uncomfortable? Sorry." she apologized but he frantically shook his head.

"N-No, it's fine." he reassured. "You can still do it, if you want to..."

Thanking him, she proceeded to rest her head against his shoulder before falling asleep, Kunimi following her not long after.

...

Finally arriving at the stadium, the team exited the bus with their bag in hand.

"Good morning, Amako." (Y/n) greeted her junior since she fell asleep before Amako entered the bus. "Good morning."

Once everyone had alighted from the bus, they entered the stadium. As usual, people were looking at them in awe as they walked by them. Some people even had their attention on the managers, who were walking behind the coaches and in front of the players.