[0] Introduction

Izumi: [07/04/2020] Welcome to my new book where I write scenarios about Aoba Johsai and fill each chapter with my love for them since I am missing them so much. it is currently 7th of April 2020 and in the manga only oikawa, kindaichi, and kunimi has been shown so far, i think, and i miss the seijoh boys so much.

so here's my way of letting out my feelings. idk when i will publish this book. idk when i will write each chapter.

but enjoy.

[7 July 2020]: i probably shouldnt be posting this right now because i am so overwhelmed with emotions bUT THE HAIKYUU MANGA IS E***** AND I REALLY MISS SEIJOH. sorry its bad lol i cant promise weekly updates btw

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Keys:

(Y/n)- your name

(L/n)- last name

(h/l)- hair length

(h/c)- hair colour

(e/c)- eye colour

(l/c)- lip colour

(s/c)- skin colour

(N/n)- nickname

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

(L/n) (Y/n) walked through the school building early in the morning, with her (h/l)(h/c) hair flowing behind her. People around her stared as she was making her way to her class, Class 3-5.

Upon reaching the class, she slid the door open and saw only a couple of students there before her.

She made her way to her seat, setting her bag down and relaxing into her seat before class starts. She took out her phone to pass some time while waiting.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." Iwaizumi said to her as he entered the classroom and walked to his desk that was 2 seats away from her on her left.

"Morning, Hajime." (Y/n) replied as the said male made his way towards the manager after placing his bag down.

Yep, (L/n) (Y/n) from Class 3-5 is classmates with Iwaizumi Hajime and the manager of Aoba Johsai's Boys' Volleyball Club, and this is her morning routine - wake up, get ready for school, reach school early, greet Iwaizumi and then maybe get some snacks while waiting for the first period. Usually, her mornings would be at the gym with the Volleyball Club, but today was their off day.

Speaking of snacks..

"Hey, do you want to get something from the vending machines?" (Y/n) asked as she stood up from her seat, phone in her pocket and (purse/wallet/money) already in her hand.

"Hmm, I think I'll just join you for now. Though, I am feelin' a bit hungry." Iwaizumi replied before the two of them walked out of class and towards the nearest vending machine.

"Iwa-chan! (N/n)!" a familiar voice shouted through the hallway. The two mentioned stopped in their tracks and looked back to see the Oikawa Tooru skipping towards them.

"Good morning, Tooru." (Y/n) greeted. "Good morning, (N/n)!" he cheerily answered. 'How does one have so much energy in the morning?' (Y/n) thought before noticing two more tall and familiar figures approaching them.

"Heeeeey." Hanamaki said with Matsukawa walking beside him. "We heard Oikawa screaming early in the morning and wanted to join." Matsukawa said.

The five of them then made their way together to the vending machines for their morning snack as more people stared at the group as they passed by.

This was Aoba Johsai's Boys' Volleyball Club third years, and leading the group was (L/n) (Y/n), one of the school's popular students, and the Boys' Volleyball Club's precious manager.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: sorry its bad LOL i dont know what else to add after reading this chapter for like 7 times

weekly updates on what day i posted this chapter on. actually i cant really promise it to be weekly, but i can promise on it being updated on the same day of the week lol

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※