[7] Year 2

Izumi: wow this chapter bad bad

hi there people,, just to let yall know that i will be taking a month? break from updating. yea sorry its for a long period of time. I just suddenly decided that maybe i should take a proper break after having to do school work almost every day since April. and to also stock up on chapters for all 3 ongoing books lol. Also, I have an exam this month and internship the next month so i dont know how available i will be.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Mattsun! Help me!" Matsukawa then just hooked his fingers to the back of Hanamaki's collar before pulling him away to the living room.

"No! Let me go!" Hanamaki complained as he got further and further away.

On with Chapter 7:

3RD PERSON POV

"(Y/n)! It's been so long since we've seen each other! How've you been?" Hanamaki asked as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

The manager just walked past the gates of the school before getting approached by the duo {who we love}.

"Makki, we hung out last week." (Y/n) pointed out before getting her hair ruffled by Matsukawa.

"You look different." He said before positioning the same hand on his chin into a thinking position. "Did you grow shorter?"

(Y/n) swung her arm to whack him, but (unfortunately) he dodged it on time.

"I didn't grow shorter, you guys just got taller!" (Y/n) whined.

Hanamaki removed himself from the manager and purposely stood tall. "How's the weather down there?"

(Y/n) tried to kick Hanamaki.

"Hm? What are you guys doing?"

They stopped their short banter and turned around to see Oikawa coming towards them, Iwaizumi walking behind him.

"They're bullying me!" (Y/n) whined.

"No we're not!" Hanamaki said, "We just pointed out that she grew shorter!" "I did not!"

"Oh! It does look like she grew shorter!" Oikawa teased. "Hajime! Help me!"

"...Did you actually grow shorter?"

"Hajime!"

==T I M E S K I P==

"We're gonna take some measurements today? Didn't we take them mid last year?" Hanamaki asked before taking a bite of his food. "Anyways, what is it again?"

"Height, Running Jump, Blocking, and Standing Reach." (Y/n) answered. She explained that during today's training, they will use half the time to take measurements of the team.

They were currently in Oikawa's class, eating lunch together. They borrowed the tables and chairs around his table and combined them so they could sit in a circle.

"You should measure your height too, (Y/n). We need to know how much you shrank." Matsukawa teased before taking a bite of his food.

"I told you, I did not shrink, you beanstalk!"

==T I M E S K I P==

It was after school and now it was the 2nd years' turn to get their heights measured. They had split into different groups and of course, our favourite group of four decided to stick together.

With much difficulty with the stadiometer (because it was (Y/n) vs these tall ass trees), she managed to get their heights.

Oikawa Tooru (2-6): 179.5 (5' 10.7") cm

Matsukawa Issei (2-1): 183.4 (6' 0.2") cm

Hanamaki Takahiro (2-3): 180.4 (5' 11") cm

Iwaizumi Hajime (2-5): 177.6 (5' 9.9") cm

Since the first years have not had trials yet, and these four were the last group to go, they decided it was a good time to test their theory.

"Come on, (Y/n)! We need to know if you shrunk!" Matsukawa said as he had a tight grip on the manager's forearms as he tried to drag her to the stadiometer, but she was digging her feet into the floor to create enough friction to not be pulled.

"Mattsun! We don't need to know! And I told you I did not!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she tried to pull away. "Yes we do! It's for science!"

(Y/n) managed to hold for so long until another force came from behind her. She turned back to see Hanamaki pushing her by her back.

"Makki!"

In the end, they managed to get her to stand on the stadiometer and got her to stand as straight as she could before moving the slider down to the top of her head.

"(your-height)." Oikawa read out from the measuring stand. "So you did grow! By like 5 cm (2")!" {i'm here to explain you do NOT add 5cm/2" to your current height. what i meant is that you use your ACTUAL/OC's height. but if you dont care about what i say that works too ig}

"I told you I didn't shrink!" (Y/n) scolded. "Now go back to the gym! We're still not done yet!" she shooed them away before packing up her stuff.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: I grew like 5cm in like 4 years I think. For the past 3 years, I only grew 1cm. and Im still not past 160cm LOL #shortandbadposturesquad

(If you did not read the author's note at the beginning):

hi there people,, just to let yall know that i will be taking a month? break from updating. yea sorry its for a long period of time. I just suddenly decided that maybe i should take a proper break after having to do school work almost every day since April. and to also stock up on chapters for all 3 ongoing books lol. Also, I have an exam this month and internship the next month so i dont know how available i will be.

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas