[39] Moving Out

Izumi: I APPRECIATE EVERYONE FOR WAITING. IM SORRY FOR BEING LATE. THINGS HAPPENED. I HOPE TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON (BUT ANSWER THE QUESTION IN THE EXTRA INFO TY <3)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

After the underclassmen were (forcefully) sent to practice by the coaches, Coach Irihata and Coach Mizoguchi decided to congratulate them on the graduation as well.

"Thank you for you hard work." with a pat on the back and on the head, they went back to the courts to teach the team.

"How come only you received the praise?"

"It's obvious who their favourite member is."

On with Chapter 39:

3RD PERSON POV

"Huff... This is the last box?" Iwaizumi let out a breath of air when he placed the heavy box into the back of the van. He and the other 3rd years were helping (Y/n) move by helping her with the packed boxes.

"Yeah. You guys didn't have to come and help, y'know? There aren't many boxes anyways." (Y/n) said. "Eita's here too to help." Semi was in fact there too to help (Y/n) move out and move into their new house. Yes, their new house. They have decided to move in together after high school since their universities were in the same area and wanted to move to the next step in the relationship.

"It'snotlikewewantedtospendmoretimewithyouoranything ahahaha..." Hanamaki quickly said as he looked at everything but (Y/n) herself. She let out a laugh. "If you wanted to hang out more, you could have just asked."

Since all the items have been packed and ready to go, the group decided to have lunch before finally sending the couple off. "Ah! I don't have my wallet. Hold on, I'll go take it." (Y/n) walked briskly back into her home and left all the boys alone.

"Semi-san." the ash-blonde setter looked towards Oikawa, and jumped slightly when he noticed their aura. Unfortunately for him, being the second shortest among them was not in his favor as the group towered over him, and it seemed like they were still getting taller as each second passed. Actually, it seemed like Semi was shrinking under their gazes too.

"If you mess with (Y/n)..." they didn't even manage to finish their sentence when they heard footsteps coming their way. They quickly stepped back and acted as if nothing had happened.

"Let's go!"

...

"Hiro, please. I need to go."

After having a (surprisingly) normal and calm lunch, the 6 of them headed back to (Y/n)'s home so that her parent(s) could send them to Tokyo. The car was already prepared and ready to go with their belongings kept inside and Semi was already seated. (Y/n) was about to do the same when she was pulled away from the door and into the arms of her childhood friend.

"(N/n), if that man does anything bad to you, don't hesitate to ru- Ow!" Oikawa immediately pulled away from the hug when he got hit in the stomach. "(N/n) why?!" "Shut up, Tooru!"

(Y/n) sighed at his antics before going back into his arms and hugged him again, this time without hitting him. After a few seconds, she pulled back. "I'll be fine." she said. "And if something happens, I will tell you about it." Oikawa smiled and the (h/c-ette) moved on to her other childhood friend.

Sha gave him a hug. "Don't do anything stupid." was what Iwaizumi said to her right after releasing from the hug. "Wha- Hey!" (Y/n) couldn't help but to show her disagreement to his statement, or more like she didn't want to show her agreement to the truth. In retaliation, she smacked his arm but he just laughed it off.

Next, she moved on to the tall middle blocker who enveloped her form by wrapping his long arms around her form and swayed side-to-side. "Don't die." he said while placing a hand onto her shoulder and got a smack somewhere too.

When she got to the wing spiker, he didn't wait to bring her into a tight hug and didn't let go even when more than a few seconds had passed. "Um, Hiro?" "Mhm?" "Can you let go?" she was met with silence. So instead, she tried to push him away, but his grip was too strong. "Hiro!"

It took some time and convincing (a.k.a the others pulling him away) for (Y/n) to finally get inside the car. Once she closed the door, she rolled down the window to give them one final goodbye. "Thanks for all the time we spent together in Seijoh. It was really fun to be with you guys." they felt their heart melting at her words, and the car drove off.

"Don't hesitate to text me!"

=================

extra info:

- y/n and semi decided to move into an apartment in Tokyo. Their universities were about in the same area and they have discussed that they wanted to move in with each other someday.

- yn's parent(s) is very used to their (seijoh 3rd years) antics, so the hugging scene was very much not surprising

- HEY I HAVE A QUESTION

DO YOU WANT NEXT CHAPTER TO BE THE TIMESKIP OR SCENES WITH SEMI (probably like 1 or 2 before timeskip)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: i miss my amako

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※