[5] Shiratorizawa

Izumi: why cant i go to school with college boy iwaizumi? :(

im already thinking what i should write after their graduation and i dont know what (y/n) should do 😪 give me ideas fam

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Months has passed and it was already in the middle of the first year.

Oikawa ended up caling Matsukawa "Mattsun" and Hanamaki "Makki" because their last names were too long and they were still not close enough to be called by their first names.

The names ended up getting used by the 5 of you instead of just Oikawa. (mostly used by (Y/n) and Oikawa)

Despite getting to know and getting closer to the entire club, the 5 of you ended up being the closest to each other. You all just clicked and boom, a new friendship was born.

On with Chapter 5:

3RD PERSON POV

It was during the Miyagi prefecturals when Aoba Johsai had to go out of school and to the stadium that the prefecturals will be held at.

While waiting for their next match to start, the team took the opportunity to eat their lunch since they had at least an hour to wait and (Y/n) went to refill their water bottles, alone.

A very bad idea that was.

Despite experiencing multiple incidents ever since middle school when she was alone, she never learns from her mistakes.

"Oh? So you're Seijoh's manager?" someone asked as he and 2 other guys cornered (Y/n) against a wall near the water fountains.

She had just finished refilling the bottles and placing them in the carrier before heading back, but she ended up getting stuck not even halfway back.

"Uh...yes.. May I help you?" (Y/n) asked as she tried to look for an escape route, but she was really surrounded and blocked by these guys.

"Yeah! How about you give us your name and number? We can get to know each other." one of them said as he leaned closer towards her.

"No thank you." she quickly answered as she tried to walk past them, but they continued blocking her way and instead moved closer.

(Y/n) tried to move back even more, but unfortunately her back had already touched the wall.

"Oi! Get away from her! She's clearly uncomfortable!" someone shouted. (Y/n) couldn't see who it was that shouted because the guys surrounding her were blocking them.

Apparently when the guys turned to see who was talking, they got so intimidated that they actually ran away.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at their actions before looking at her saviour.. or saviours.

One had ash blonde hair, another had bright red hair, another had short black hair, another had dark brown hair, and the last one had olive-brown hair. { guess who saved you ! }

"Ushijima-san!" (Y/n) exclaimed when she saw the familiar face as she jogged towards them before greeting the others.

Although Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa don't have the best relationship, this didn't stop (Y/n) from making friends with them during their first practice match with each other.

In her words, "They are only rivals in volleyball, but we can still be friends outside of it!"

Oikawa was the only one who strongly disagreed with it, especially when it was about Ushijima.

"Thanks." was all (Y/n) said towards them.

"No problem, (Y/n)-chan!" Tendo exclaimed.

"(Y/n)!" someone shouted down the hallway. The group turned towards the voice to see the small group of Seijoh's first years run towards them.

"(N/n)! Are you okay! We heard some guys saying about how they "could've gotten Seijoh's manager's number" and we got worried and immediately went looking for you!" Oikawa rambled as he almost tackled you with a hug before realizing who was in front of them.

He immediately pulled (Y/n) back and hid her behind him, although it wasn't necessary.

"What do you guys want with our manager?" Oikawa intimidatingly asked the Shiratorizawa group. The other 3 Seijoh members just patted you on the back, shoulder, and head to acknowledge your presence and to assure your safety.

"You're welcome for saving your manager, I guess." Semi said. "Why was she alone anyways? Didn't this also happen during the Inter-High's?"

"We were eating lunch and didn't notice that she went out alone." Iwaizumi said as he side-eyed glared at (Y/n) who just hid behind Matsukawa and Hanamaki.

"Well, you should've kept an eye on her y'know? We could have stolen her and bring her to Shiratorizawa." Tendo said smugly. This caused a lot of tension from the Seijoh group.

Surprisingly, Ushijima nodded in agreement. "Oikawa should al-" "DON'T YOU EVEN FINISH YOUR SENTENCE!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"Let's just go. Our match is starting soon anyways. Bye!" Oikawa said as he pushed (Y/n) away from their rivals with the rest following behind.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: as much as i hate the "you shouldve come to shiratorizawa" joke bc its so overused ngl, i HAD to include it.

one more chapter before we head on to 2nd year!

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※