[10] Short Reunion

Izumi: okay hear me out, but why does kunimi look so good in that ^ pic

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"So you're just gonna call me "Issei" now? No cute nicknames anymore?" Matsukawa teased the manager.

"Hm, I guess so. What do you think, Issei ?" (Y/n) asked as she emphasized on his name. Matsukawa's heart got pierced by an invisible arrow and he became speechless.

"Matsukawa? Are you okay?" Hanamaki asked.

"Did I do something wrong, Hiro ?" Hanamaki's heart got pierced too.

(Y/n) actually started panicking a little when the duo stopped responding to her. She looked towards Iwaizumi and Oikawa for help, but they just sweatdropped.

On with Chapter 10:

3RD PERSON POV 

"You're not gonna accompany me watch their match?" (Y/n) pouted as she looked at her two childhood friends.

"Nah, sorry. I'm quite busy today." Iwaizumi explained.

"What about you, Tooru?" (Y/n) asked the setter. "I have to pick up Takeru today. My sister told me I need to babysit him too." Oikawa explained.

(Y/n)'s pout just got bigger at the thought of her not being able to watch Kitagawa Daiichi's match with her friends who she met in the said school.

A hand then was placed on her head before gently ruffling it. "Sorry, (Y/n)." Iwaizumi said before removing his hand and grabbing her wrist.

"Hm?" (Y/n) hummed at her getting pulled by the ace. "At least let us take you to the train station." Oikawa said as he took the manager's bag.

(Y/n)'s mood brightened in a second as she had a skip in her steps to catch up to her friends.

==T I M E S K I P==

"Wah, the team's gotten stronger.." (Y/n) said to herself as she saw the points they have been getting against their opponent, Yukigaoka Junior High.

"Although, it seems like the other team's lacking too.." she added.

The referee then blew the whistle to indicate that the winning team was Kitagawa Daiichi.

(Y/n) picked up her bag and made her way out of the stands to where the team was. It didn't take her long to find people she was looking for walking with a group in the hallway.

"Amako-chan!" (Y/n) shouted before practically tackling the other manager.

"E-Eh?" Amako exclaimed in confusion before recognizing the (h/c) hair. "(Y/n)-senpai??"

At the shout of the name, Kunimi and Kindaichi, who were at the front of the group, turned their heads so fast to the back.

It didn't take them long to find their (favourite) senior hugging their manager tightly.

"(L/n)-senpai!" Kindaichi exclaimed too and speed walked to her. Kunimi doing the same, minus the exclaiming part.

"Yutaro! Akira!" (Y/n) exclaimed before realizing her mistake. "Ah, is it fine if I call you guys by your first name?" she asked.

The two boys blushed at being called by their first names.

"Y-Yes! That's fine." Kindaichi reassured unintentionally loudly. Kunimi just nodded his head.

"That's great! You guys can use my first name too!" (Y/n) said before letting go of Amako.

She went towards the other two and pulled them into a hug and pulled their heads to her shoulders. "I miss you, Yutaro, Akira."

An arrow pierced through their hearts.

(Y/n) let go of them when she noticed the lack of response and panicked, again.

She looked towards Amako for help who just sweatdropped along with the other members of the Kitagawa Daiichi team.

...

"Ah, you're looking for Kageyama? He just left." Amako explained once (Y/n) has calmed down and Kindaichi and Kunimi were brought back to life.

"Eh? Which way did he go?" (Y/n) frantically asked since she wanted to see all her juniors today before going home. Amako pointed towards the exit Kageyama went through and (Y/n) immediately ran towards it before stopping halfway and looked back towards them.

"Ah! It was nice seeing you guys again! I hope you guys come to Seijoh next year!" she shouted before running out of the stadium.

It didn't take her long to find Kageyama talking to a boy from another school. She couldn't hear what they were talking about but she did hear him shout "If you want to win, then get stronger! Get better!" before walking away.

When the other boy had walked back inside of the stadium, (Y/n) caught up to her junior. "Kageyama." she called out.

The ravenette froze and stopped in his tracks. He turned around to see his senior. "(L-L/n)-senpai?"

"Nice to see you again, Kageyama." she said as she walked closer to the male and pulled him into a hug similar to the one she gave to Kunimi and Kindaichi. "You did well out there." she said before pulling away from the hug. 

Kageyama blushed at the statement. "T-Thank you.."

"I have to cut our meeting short, but it was nice seeing you again." (Y/n) gave a smile. Kageyama didn't know what to reply so he just nodded.

"Ah! Is it fine if I call you by your first name? You can call me using my first name too!" she asked. Kageyama was slightly shocked at the question but allowed it. "Y-Yes, that's fine, (L/- I mean, (Y/n)-senpai." he stuttered.

(Y/n) gave a smile. "Well then, I'll see you next time, Tobio."

An arrow pierced through Kageyama's heart.

"Ah! Tobio! Not you too!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: at 3am i had a burst of motivation to write this chapter and i might regret it in the morning idk

i want to post stories and more posts on my instagram but im shy uhuhu WOULD YALL LIKE TO SEE ME STRUGGLE/GIVE UPDATES THROUGH INSTAGRAM AND NOT BY SPAMMING MY WATTPAD MESSAGE BOARD? SKSJKAJSKA id probably forget to do it anyways ngl

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※