[19] Treat

Izumi: i have figured out who will yn's crush will be because its funny in my head but probably not on paper

will be featured in the next chapter!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

When the whistle blew, Oikawa threw the ball up, ran, and jumped before hitting the ball to the other side. It was accurately hit over to the blonde who didn't manage to receive the ball properly. The ball bounced off of his arms and went up to the 2nd level of the gym, almost hitting the student but fortunately for them, it hit the railing instead.

"Yep. Thought so. I noticed this while watching you earlier and thanks to our manager." Oikawa said. "That tall no.6 over there...and shorty no.5 there..." he called out, "You aren't very good at receiving, are you? Are you both first years?"

That got Karasuno nervous.

"Okay. Let's do that again." Oikawa said as he got another ball and served it towards Tsukishima again.

"Tsukki!" Yamaguchi exclaimed when Tsukishima failed to receive the ball again.

"Ooh. One more point and we tie it up." the captain said.

"Hey! You!" HInata shouted while flailing his arms and stomping the ground. "Send it to me next! I'll get it just perfect! Come at me!"

After Hinata's outburst, Daichi managed to calm everyone down. He told everyone to take a few steps back while he covered most of the court.

"All right. Bring it on!"

On with Chapter 19:

3RD PERSON POV

Noticing Daichi telling the others to move to the sides, (Y/n) quickly wrote down her observations. 'So he's a good receiver. He's expanding his coverage.'

'But just one person can't cover the whole court.' she looked up to see Oikawa serving the ball directly towards Tsukishima again. But this time, the blonde managed to receive it although it became a free ball for Seijoh.

Oikawa received the ball and passed it to Yahaba to set it. At the same time, Kindaichi ran and suddenly went to the right side of the net before jumping and spiking the ball. Doing this, he managed to catch Karasuno off guard.

Unfortunately for him, Hinata came out of nowhere and did a one-touch. When he reached the ground, he immediate ran to the other side of the court. Kageyama managed to set the ball towards Hinata who spiked it past Oikawa and onto Seijoh's court.

The whistle blew, indicating Karasuno's win.

"What did I just see?"

"He went from one side of the court to the other in a flash.."

"That set looked like it was sucked straight into the hitter's palm."

The spectators were confused after witnessing Karasuno's freak quick.

The Seijoh team was disappointed to say the least that they lost but Karasuno was cheering.

Both teams then went to the ends of the courts and thanked each other for the game before going to their respective sides to drink up and wipe off the sweat.

The managers went back to business to pass out the water bottles and towels to the players.

"Alright, for losing this practice match, you guys have to do 50 jump serves later. Go rest up first before starting on it." Coach Irihata announced to the team.