[41] Adlers vs MSBY

Izumi: ⚠️ FROM HERE ONWARDS, IT CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS ⚠️

Here's the ring 💍

I actually never planned the wedding chapter um im sorry for getting your hopes up but i really really know nothing about their culture and am not in the mood for the research

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

It was silent between them as they watched the video. Out of nowhere, Semi decided to ask,

"Hey, (Y/n)."

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna get married?"

On with Chapter 41:

3RD PERSON POV

1 year later... (2018)

"And next, it's Kageyama up to serve!" an ad came up on the TV that (Y/n) was watching while waiting for her husband to get ready. "Up to be served a piping hot plate of delicious power curry, that is!" the narrator said and Kageyama took a (serious) bite of the curry.

The video sped forward to him with a now finished plate. He looked around the area before looking straight at the camera. "Power curry is a service ace." he said with barely any emotion behind the statement.

"AHAHA TOBIO WHAT WAS THAT?" (Y/n) laughed at her junior on screen to the point that she started coughing.

"(Y/n), I'm ready." Semi emerged from their bedroom and the (h/c-ette) turned her attention towards him. "Aren't you a bit, I don't know, overdressed..?" she asked. His outfit seemed like he was about to perform a song later but they're just going to watch the Schweiden Adlers vs MSBY Black Jackals match.

 His outfit seemed like he was about to perform a song later but they're just going to watch the Schweiden Adlers vs MSBY Black Jackals match

"No? I gotta look good." he replied while placing his personal belongings into his pockets. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow. "For who? I see you everyday." "Myself, duh."

...

"Reon!" the (h/c) haired female greeted the man when they met up at the Kamei Sendai Arena, which was the old Sendai City Gymnasium.

The couple had arrived on time at the stadium and Reon was already waiting on a nearby bench at the parking lot. "(Y/n), nice to see you again." Reon greeted back and stood up from his seat. "Ah, Takahashi-chan isn't with you?" "Eh? She isn't here yet?"

Right as that was said, they heard rapid footsteps from afar. Speak of the devil, it was Amako running towards them. "Sorry I'm late!" she apologized. "Have you been waiting long?"

"Ah, nope. We just arrived." they reassured her before heading towards the entrance of the gym.

Takahashi Amako (22)