Bio + Prologue

Real Name= Y/n L/n (don't care about this because you won't have to use it a lot)

Current name= Regulus Corneas

Looks: Exactly like Regulus because I like his design.

Powers: You have all authority and the criteria for pride and vain glory are removed because I like myself OP characters and you guys probably want to be strong enough that you don't have to be worried about anything. All except envy because I don't know what that is. As a Replacement you have a Mind Google like Rimuru named the Witches gospel

I don't really understand greed that much so it's gonna be what I've seen in the anime and lion heart will still be present, you'll understand why a little later.

Theres also a pretty neat skill you'll have.

Personality: a less extreme version of Regulus basically.

Likes: Rimuru being cute, the Ogres because they protect Rimuru, Ranga and his father (Hmmm Wonder why he likes his Father *Laughs in mystery*)

Dislike: Shion's cooking, Shion making decisions on her own, the asshole that cut off his slave elves ears(Hmmm Wonder who that is).

Welp that's kinda all I have to say I hope you enjoy the prologue. Yes it's right after the bio.

_________________________

prologue

*Your pov*

If I die will I go to heaven or hell? I wonder as I dragged the gas cylinder through the house to the living room, I didn't care about my parents hearing the sounds after all they were already dead. Would I go to heaven because I killed my parents that were hitting me and my brother and abusing my sister? Or was I going to hell because I killed both brother and sister as well because I didn't want them to speak against me in the court? Anyways it didn't matter now.

I finally reached the living room and put the cylinder in the centre of the room around the bodies of my family surrounding me in the middle, I took out an onion and with a gulp I dug my teeth into it started to chew it out. It wasn't long before I started crying out of the pain in both my mouth and eyes, I called the police station, "hello?" the voice came from the other side I sobbed before replying "I am sorry..." the person on the other side seemed shocked at my voice, I confessed everything and just as they were about to say something I cut off, I sent my address to the police station before taking off the cover on top off the cylinder, I sat on top of it before taking out a cigarette and lighting it up.

It was such a short life, I thought, dying at the age of 18 just before graduating highschool too...

It wasn't long before a blast occurred in the house burning everything around me, but almost as a cruel sense of karma... I didn't die "Gugh!!!" I grit my teeth at the pain, I couldn't feel my hips or anything below it. It hurt. It hurt. It Hurt. IT HURT SO GODDAMNED MUCH.

'hehe" I laughed even though it felt as though my stomach and intestines were on fire I even thought I heard voice talking about a successful sacrifice to witches or something "Serves me right"

Atonement acknowledged.

Huh? I said as darkness took over my body

Creating new body with higher durability.

Failed. Failed. Failed.

Attempting to create alternative skill.

Failed.

Detecting outside interference by witch of greed, witch of gluttony, witch of pride, witch of lust, witch of wrath, witch of sloth, witch of envy, witch of vain glory and Devil of melancholy.

Waiting for system approval.

Interference allowed, Gained unique skill Authority of greed, pride, lust, gluttony, sloth, vain glory and melancholy.

Attempting to gain Authority of envy.

Failed.

Alternative skill, unique skill witch's gospel gained.

Attempting to gain Authority of Wrath...

Failed.

Alterative Skill, unique skill Evolution skipper gained.

Creating new body, Body based on the Archbishop of greed created by request of the witch of greed.

All action complete.

Attempting to send to World of System no. 78043 Codenamed Sinfull power.

Failed to do so due to already present body type, power and lack of ability return by death.

Attempting to send to world of system no. 212241 Codenamed Nameless Maria

Asking permission from system....

Permission granted

Asking permission from witches of sin.

Permission granted by 8 out of 9.

Reincarnating to another world.....

What the hell. I thought as I woke up... This feels strange... I should be dead and in a fiery pit in hell or somewhere why am I in a place like this? I looked at my side, it was a massive pond, I looked at my reflection... Who was this average looking but still pretty handsome guy?!! I nearly shouted at the top of my voice while looking at the person in my reflection. I took my hsnd and felt my face and the person in the reflection did the same thing... so this really was me. Well I wasn't bad looking but i had a kind of smug air around me, not to mention the face that belonged to the type of person that would be yelled at for a prank and then just go 'Heh'....

I Gave a loud sigh before looking at my surroundings it looked like i had been reincarnated in front of a dungeon of some sorts, but there was something wrong... it seemed like some sort of presence was on my shoulders at all time. Just as i wondered that a book appeared in front of me. What?

__________________________

Sooooo How was it?

This was my first work on wattpad so i hope it was good enough.

See you next time.