Chapter 17: Where i run out of Chapter name ideas.

I am running a bit low on ideas. So I am sorry this chapter was late by a few days considering my normal speed.

The week that Magnolia had taught the goblin's archery was widely considered by them as the week of hell, but Rimuru didn't say anything after he saw the results. The people were already good enough archers but by now they had essentially reached master's level. Rimuru found the group that Shizue had taught sword play to be considerably lacking when compared to Magnolia, yet they were still considerably better than the way they had been before the training.

Carla herself had been training the Wolf riders as well as the wolves themselves, even though Rimuru hadn't asked her to do so. The wolves and the partners also had come a long way with all of them being able to call out to their wolf partners from there shadows a great improvement from when gobta had been teaching them.

Azure had been cooking for the goblins. She justified it by saying she was here to stay unlike the others who were guests. She had gotten to know all the goblins and would often be seen with the female goblins and in the jewelry or clothing's workshop. She was essentially getting ready to settle down in the village.

Today was the last day Shizu, Magnolia and Carla would be staying in the city. Magnolia and Carla would be going to Dwargon while Shizu made her way to one of her students in Ruberius. 

The sun had already begun to set over the town, Shizu stood over the mountain overlooking the town. Rimuru *bounced* up to her and decided to ask a question that mattered. 

Was she interested in sli-Wait no not that.

Ahem. 

"How do you like our town, Shizu san, Did you like it?" Rimuru said as he sat beside her. 'wait crap that's not it either *sigh* I guess i'll just have to-Uwoh' Shizu suddenly picks him up in her arms.

"Yes. I really love the town itself as well as the citizens, Thank you for letting us stay, Slime san" She gave a beaming smile at Rimuru. "I truly wish I could stay longer, but, this is long as I can."

Rimuru truly wished as well. He really wished she would stay in the town forever. "Shizu-san...Are you from Japan?"

Shizu gasped before looking down at the slime with wide eyes. "Yes...how do you...know about Japan?"

Rimuru stiffened up, or as close as he could get to stiffening up. "I am actually from Japan myself...I was reincarnated After I was stabbed and died."

 Shizu was silent for a few seconds before smiling. "I see..." Shizu says "So you help humans because you were one of them...this makes a lot more sense than a monster just liking humans heh" Shizu gave a small chuckle. 

"So how did Shizu san get to this world?" 

Shizu's smile fell, she clutched to Rimuru more tighter, "I was summoned..." She said with a frown. She didn't say anymore and Rimuru refused to pry. They simply stayed in silence as they looked at the sun setting on the horizon. "I've forgotten most of what my life was like before being summoned...all I remember is the sky on fire and bombs dropping down."

'The air raids huh...' Rimuru thought. "I have an idea." Rimuru says causing Shizu look down at him with confused eyes. Instantly they are surrounded by a black veil. It first showed Japan in Rubbles after the bombings before moving onto a crowded street. Shizu Gasped at the Tokyo tower being slowly constructed. 

Soon after it showed a fully constructed Tokyo tower, before moving to the opening of the bullet train, Super express Hikari then changing to the modern day bullet train passing in front of mount Fuji. "Wow..." Shizu said with a smile looking over the Nightly Tokyo and the lights it cast. "It's like New York's Skyscrapers that I saw on a post card..." 

"After the war Peace came to Japan. The towns and the economy all boomed."

"I see...I am glad." 

"I want to make this world a world of peace as well. A world, Or at the very least a continent where everyone is living in peace."

"That's a wonderful Dream. I hope it comes true."

"Yeah! I am sure it will happen!!"

Just as a moment had started however, Shizu let go of Rimuru and clutched her chest in pain. "Shizu san?" 

"I am sorry"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I think so."

At that moment Kaijin came up to them before calling out to Rimuru "Hey Rimuru Dono!" Both Rimuru and Shizu looked at him. "We want to talk to you about where to build a new house."

"Build it where you want. I never gave you specific orders before so why are you asking this now?" Rimuru asked with a tick mark slightly pissed off at the interruption that he was fairly certain was planned.

Both Kaijin and Gobta wo had planned this as a revenge for when he was left alone in the cell and was sitting on top of a tree slightly away from them started to sweat at the Hostility Rimuru just displayed. 'I shouldn't have gone along with that brat's plan.' Kaijin thought to himself. "I know, the house is just a bit bigger than normal and we were worried that you would be angry if we built it just anywhere."

"...It better be a really big house..." Rimuru said causing Kaijin to sweat even more. "Ye-Yeah." 

"See you later Shizu san." Rimuru said to Shizu. She gave a small chuckle. "Yeah. see you later." 

Kaijin and Rimuru then started walking towards the Town. Normally Kaijin would have teased him but he didn't want to anger him further.

Shizu stayed at the hill looking over the Town for a bit longer before heading back to the town herself.
-----------------------------------------------
Regulus, with Puck, who he had named and had officially made the strongest ice spirit by a greater margin than before, on his shoulders and Hatti stood in front of the large doors that were apparently the entrance to the labyrinth of the spirit queen or as Regulus knew her, Ramiris. 

"Are you sure it is a good idea to go in without Reinhard and Elsa dono, Regulus-Sama?" Hatti said as Regulus opened the doors not minding his words. 

"It's fine Hatti, they have a mission to do."

Regulus went in followed by puck who was floating behind him and lastly Hatti. As soon as they entered. the labyrinth doors closed. 

"A straight corridor?" Regulus said out loud. 'so this is just as how things were in the anime.'

"Looks like this will be easy huh..." Puck said from behind Regulus. 

"I wouldn't be so sure..." Regulus said with narrowed eyes. "And even if it is Easy, There's no way I am gonna be here as it's challenger. I am here to speak to the Queen of spirits and that's all...puck?" Regulus asked the ice spirit. "Could you Completely freeze the Hallway?" 

"Eh?" 

"It's the only way I'll get the queen or at least one of her retainers to appear before venturing in to far into the Labyrinth. Causing damage to the Labyrinth will cause her or her retainers to appear and we'll be able to ask them about the dwelling of the spirits. I don't waste too much time in this place."

"Well...okay I guess..."

Just as he was about to freeze he hallway a frantic voice Echoed in all three of their heads. "Wait wait wait wait!!! Don't Damage the Labyrinth it take's a lot of work just to Maintain it, Repairing it would take Ages!!" 

Regulus smirked 'Jackpot.'
---------------------------------
*phew* this was kind off exhausting even though nothing much happened. 

Anyway i don't have much to say this chapter so Dear rare gems please Review and Vote if you like the chapter.

See ya guys next time.