Small Birthday special.

"Heh? Who'd want to go out with a plain girl like you anyway?"

"Hahahaha! Look at her flailing around!!"

"Hey go buy me a snack or something will you?"

"Hah?! Who do you think you are to refuse me?! You should be glad I am even bothering to take your Virginity away!!"

"He-hey?! What did you just do?!"

"Du-dude who told you we were gonna rape her? We were just going to scare her a bit?!"

"Wh-why do you have a knife anyway?!"

"Shut up!!"

"He-he just stabbed the girl..!"
------------------
*Rimuru pov*

I opened my eyes in a daze. I thought slimes couldn't dream so why am I getting these memories now? That reminds me why am I asleep anyway? And why am I in my Human form?

I looked around the room. It was my normal room in the mansion since my house in the forest was yet to be constructed I was forced to sleep here for the time being.

*groan*

Groan?

I looked on the other side of the bed...

....

....

...

WHY IS REGULUS IN MY ROOM?!

AND WHY IS HE HUGGING ME?!

My thoughts went a million a second when suddenly i felt his grip on me tighten more. One hand on my head he held it closer to his chest while the other hand wrapped around my waist in a protective manner. "Rimuru..." eh he is saying something? But his eyes are still clos-

"I'll make you happy...I'll protect you and everything you hold dear...so please...*snore*" ...eh? His grip loosened but his hands were still placed on my head and waist.

(○\\\w///○)

Wha-what was that just now?! I don't have blood but I am pretty sure my face is more like a tomato right now!! What do you mean protect me?!!

But...

I looked up at the clock. 6 'o' clock huh...I guess I got time...

I don't know why but...hearing him say he'd protect me...It made me feel happy...

I looked at his sleeping face. I leaned up till I was near his face. I am pretty sure I'd be able to boil a bucket of water with the heat from my blushing face. I looked at his lips for just a second before shaking my head. I moved in and gave a small peck on his forehead and another on his cheek. I went down into his arms before snuggling close to him again.

"Say that stuff when you are awake if you want a kiss on the lips...Idiot..."

I fell back to sleep in his arms after that. I moved my hands to his stomach and...

Abs...

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NAKED?!
---------------------

I woke up again and got out of bed an hour later. Regulus was still fadt asleep so I decided to leave him there for now. I put the covers back on him before changing into my usual clothes.

I walked out of the doors and into my office.

"Sh-shuna...is this really all due today?"  I looked at the literal mountain of paperwork before looking down at shuna who nodded with a frown and a sweat drop. "Unfortunately yes. Most of it is from the rebuilding ogre village asking for various permission while the other half is for the Orc settlements and requests for various materials..."she said with a sigh. "My skin will probably lose color by the time we are done but I'll help you as best as I can. Still I don't think we'll have a break longer than 20 minutes today If we want to complete these all today..."