Chapter 27 The Mage(?) of Deciet.

Sung Jin Woo

I glared at the smiling Woman in front of me. I summoned one of my strongest daggers, the one made from Kamish's tooth, Kamish's Wrath. I pointed the blade at her "My names Sung Jin Woo. What about you?" I asked.

She lowered her head from my question while her mouth turned to a frown but immediately the smile came back full force.

Weird...Could it be she doesn't have a nam-?

"All you need to know is that it isn't Regulus or Sung Jin Woo. My name is of no matter in this battle anyway." The girl said in her smug voice. I got ready for an attack in the form of a magic attack but before I could react she dissapeared.

I could see the faint bluish purple particals floating where the girl originally was. "Teleportation Magic?" I said out loud. I scanned my surrounding and waited for a few seconds in patience. I didn't bother moving from my postion. As I was sure that I would live through what ever she had planned. In a few seconds I was rewarded with a sword strike from behind aimed at my head. I blocked it with my dagger. It was the white haired girl from before weilding a great sword the same height as her with only her right hand with her left hand in her 'Robe' pockets casually standing three feet above ground on literal air as she looked down at me with cold blue eyes.

"Didn't work huh

"Didn't work huh..." she dissapeared once again and appeared where she had been originally standing with the great sword nowhere in sight.

Particles of ice gathered around her palm. The frown still on her face as though she was bored. She ran at me with the ice particles surrounding her palm gradually freezing it. Just as she reached in front of me her hand and completely frozen over,or rather a thick layer of ice had formed over her hands skin. She raised her left hand and jabbed right at me. I blocked it with my daggers only for the dagger itself to form a layer of ice over the blade. I summoned another dagger and tried to drive it in her head but she dissapeared from my view. She re appeared a split second later. Standing on top of my outstretched hand like it was  a pedestal. The great sword back in her right hand and her left hand in her pockets she jumped up from my hands reaching a few feet above in the air. She backflipped once before pointing he sword down at me as she dived straight down at me. I dodged it a second before the sword impaled me from head to toe. The girl crahed down the ground causing a small crater to form where she landed with the sword buried deep into the ground. I tried looking for the girl around buy I didn't need to look much further. There she was hand standing on her sword with just her right hand. She used her hand to jump up in the air again before landing down on the hilt of the blade. She grew a smirk before dissapearing from her place on top of the great sword again reappearing where she had initially been standing. The great sword was left alone on the ground she probably assumed it would take to much time to get it out of the ground.

I looked at the girl who now wore a smirk and her right hand on her hip with what looked like an early pistol in her left.

"Neat huh? Its a magic pistol I created from some of masters' memories. Its shoots magic bullets you know so no knock back nor any reload. Shoots some pretty strong area bombardment magic too!!" ...huh? Did she just explain her own powers? What is this an anime?!

She held the gun up before aiming at me. It started to glow blue as it gathered Magicules from the area. I held my daggers in front of me in an attempt to dodge what ever it was that the girl was gonna shoot at me.

"Frost shot!!" The girl called out. Seriously attack names? I just inwardly sighed as I turned most of my Ice resistances to max. She moved her fingers to the trigger but before she shot the bullet. She gave a wide smile.

Oh no.

"Just kidding" she dissapeared from my sight again before re appearing behind with her arms encased in white hot flames.

"SIKE BITCH!!"

She brought down the arms at my body. I attempted to block it with my arms only for searing hot pain to course throughout my skince as my arm made contact with the whitw flames that baran used.

This was weird. Baran's flames were never this hot. Did she some how amplify the power some how? She threw a right jab at my face but this time I dodged the attack before moving back to dodge a round house kick aimed at my abdomen the leg also was encased in white flames i could feel the heat from then even at the distance...

Rather than pausing after the round house kick the girl just stoped mid kick before throwing slap kicks at my face of which i dodged most and also threw in a few jabs from my daggers.

She finally stopped for a second. Probably to think of what she would do next. I took the chance to strike at her with the daggers and started to sladh at her nack and chest only for her to dodge the attacks with a smirk. She dissapeared again. This time appearing a few feet further from where she had initially been. She took out the gun from before once again in her left hand before firing an ice shot at me. So there was no need for any charge like before huh? I parried the ice shots with my blades before activating quick silver and running straight at the girl. The girl in turn smirked and I realised to late that I was running in the direction of where the sword was burried she stopped in her tracks and I slashed at her neck only for her to dissapear again and with her left hand back in her pocket she kicked the swords guard up and caught it mid air before charging at me she jumped at spun mid air crahing the sword on my daggers. The ground under me started to crack from the force she used. Some thing seemed a bit too off though.

She constantly shifted between her left and right hand. Maybe she was just dual handed but I couldn't be too sure. I had a small suspicion.

She jumped back again and in a unusual display of strength "hah!" threw the great sword at me with just one hand at extraordinary high speeds. I dodged it of course which resulted in the sword forming a crater and burrying itself on the wall behind me. She dissapeared again. I just had to ask now.

*Third person Pov*

"You are using clones aren't you?" Sung jin woo asked the girl as her face morphed into one of shock.

Sung Jin Woo smirked. "Looks like I am right huh?"

The girl said nothing as her eyes widened. Inside however.

"Fufufu just one last step."
-----------------------------
I am ALIVE!!! First off theres a reason why the update came faster than expected.

My father just brought pizza...

I wrote this chapter as soon as the pizza came to my room because this has never happened before...I just failed my god damn classes!!

And I wrote a chapter instead of an announcement because wattpad isn't a social media where I can talk about my life or something. People follow me for chapters so I give them chapters.

Anyway.

Yeah gospel's pretty badass.

Also dear rare gems please review and be sure to vote if you liked this.

See ya next time!!!