Chapter 2 The storm Has started...

That was painful beyond imagination.

I stood there in the middle of rabbit corpses, I had multiple gash wounds on my body, wounds that would have been no problem if the thing that was responsible for my powers had allowed me to use the authority of lust instead of "making it fair for the animals."

Witch of gluttony wants a fair fight My ASS!!!

I never expected how much of a pain fighting self replicating rabbits would have been, especially without any form of regeneration!!! Thankfully I was able to figure out the authority of melancholy relatively quickly, I then crushed as many as I could while they tried to bite me only to fail due to the barrier, I would have preferred to use the authority of greed but that wasn't a possibility till I found some one to give lion heart to. I couldn't use pride because these things couldn't feel guilt, I could've eaten their names or memories but i doubt these things had any memories, there was so many that I could catch using sloth and vainglory was basically cut off from me because...

Y/N: Hey tutorial girl why can't I use authority of vain glory?

? : I do not like your choice of naming, but I'll tell you the answer anyway, the reason is because certain criteria need to have been met, these criteria are not currently known in your case.

Y/N: What do you mean not known?

? : Do you start knowing everything in your games?

Y/N: ...That makes sense.

? : But do not fret, this is the last you will be seeing me, as the tutorial has been complete you will be sent to the sanctuary. There you will be given a name and successfully evolve, you will be given the choice to evolve three of your skill while the rest will evolve naturally as you go on. I hope you will choose wisely.

As she said that I once again felt the extremely unpleasant feeling of imploding before reappearing in a black void in front of a silver haired girl with pale skin and black eyes, wearing a black dress, she was seated on a chair reading a black covered book.

"ah so you are finally here" the girl said looking up from her book with a creepy smile. I gulped. "My name is Echidna and as the 'tutorial girl' you have lovingly named has probably told you I am here to name you."

"Are... are you one of the witches of sin?" I asked while her smile seemed to widen, "Indeed I am, I am the reason you have that body actually." She said pointing at my chest. "Uh-umm thank you I guess?" She gave a small chuckle "It's okay honestly, the fact that you are even thanking me in that body seems rather bizarre." I perked my eyebrows at that, "Why? Is the original owner really condescending or something?"

She waved her hands in front of her face "you wouldn't even believe"

And that's how I became acquainted with the witch of greed, honestly speaking, she was quite nice.

Not at all how I expected a witch to be like, we actually talked for a long time, At one point she even went on a rant about the witch of vainglory. I actually even started opening up to her a lot, showing her my true, slightly smug personality, until finally.

"*gasp*Regulus Corneas!!!" she shouted with a shocked look on her face while pointing at my chest. I rose my eyebrow at that (You know that weird one eye small one eye large thing that regulus does?) "What do you mean?"

"That's your name" I felt it get imprinted on my soul aside from that felt like my power, magicules as I'd latter learn had increased a lot "I had thought that you did not fit in his body at all but it seems you are just a very less extreme version of him, aren't you? Now all you need is start bitching about your rights" she said while staring at her with a smile, as she said that the surroundings started cracking, "Ah our time is nearing the end. So I suppose your 'tutorial girl' already told you about your skills evolving as you evolve?"