chapter 19: why hello there!!

Reinhard glared at Subaru. Subaru gave a cruel smile as he returned the glare with a gaze full of insanity. "Have something to say red hair?" He asked with a tilt of his head. Reinhard closed his eyes. 'Stay calm, Regulus sama said no violence unless it was defense...Just stay calm...' he though to him self but when he heard the man move his foot forward.

He couldn't stop himself

"I am sorry Regulus sama." He said before blasting towards the man who in turn widened his eyes.

Regulus took his sword, still in its sheathed form, He slashed it in an arc at Subaru. Subaru however quickly jumped back into the portal.

" I apologize for this red hair. But I can't possibly fight someone like you can I?" He said as the 'crack' started to slowly close it self back. Reinhard felt relieved. He didn't want to go against direct orders if it helped so he had decided to use a feint and hope that Subaru fell for it. Elsa and Wilhelm on the other hand were both furious. "HAH?!" Elsa and Wilhelm both cried out stopping only when Theresia held out her hand stopping them from making their move "Don't worry. He is just a coward." She said with a cruel smirk "aren't you Subaru?~"

Subaru returned the smirk with one of his own "hmph Calling someone a coward is just mocking someone for bwing cautious. Besides Cowardice doesn't mean weakness. Why else would you hold those...pets of your's back if that wasn't the case?"

Theresia gritted her teeth. She knew he was right she just wanted to calm the two down before they did something they would regret, but soon enough it turned to another cruel smirk.

"Simply cautious he says. Why don't you say that to the corpse of that blue haird maid?~"

The 'crack' stopped closing.

The smirk fell from Subaru's face. "I beg your pardon..?" He asked with a dangerous look on his face. One that spoke of endless torture and pain.

"*chuckle* oh please. You heard me very good subaru kyun~"

The crack re opened it self and Subaru strided out into the open with a dark aura surounding himself.

"How dare you...Do you want to die that bad?" He said as wind around him started to pick up. Small sparks of red lightning started to dance around his body.

Theresia started to sweat drop. 'Crap I didn't mean to go that deep but...i suppose this little son of a bitch deserves it.' She thought. Reinhard looked at her with worried look on his face but Theresia decided to ignore it. 'This is the best way to die. By pissing off your enemy so bad that he can't control himself.'

"And what the hell are you gonna do?" She asked. 'Well...so long world...' "throw icicles at me like that half elf?!"

She braced herself for impact with a wide smile awaiting the impact but something unexpected happened.

The wind subsided, Subaru's eyes were covered by his hair. He turned back to the portal and left....

'How am i still alive..?' She thpught as she colkapsed on to the ground.
--------------------------------
I AM BACK!!!DID YA MISS ME?!

Well going straight on to the point. My laptop is still rip😢😢.
BUT!! I can't just keep using that excuse forever...so I wrote this from my phone.

Anyway I'll probably upload short chapters like this. For a while till I get used to using my phone for writing after which its back to the 1000 words quota.

Dear rare gems please review and vote if you wish to.

See ya next chapter!!!!
(No spoilers bit it will be very soon. So how's your day...i am trying to get this 696 words...

Country road~
Take me home~
To the place~
Where i belong~!!!
West virginia!!!!
.....
I don't know the lyrics after that...
Anyway....
Bruh...
Didn't think it would be this awkward...I'll take 669 words... okay bye bye!!!)