Chapter 14: arc 2 start

Reinhard and Elsa were sparring...again...one would normally assume that they hated each other with a passion, Reinhard was kind where Elsa was cruel, he was forgiving where Elsa was ruthless the personalities were clashing in every possible way, but in reality they considered each other there first friend.

They followed regulus, they respected him and were fiercely loyal to him bordering on fanaticism, but they would be the first to say that he wasn't exactly very approachable. He had an air of royalty at all times, and thus they believed him to be some one to follow, not someone to befriend, he was their king no matter what he did, and they were his knights that did what he wished, and seeing as how ther jobs collided, they were the first friends that the other had made.

But years of isolation doesn't go away in a day, neither does the loss of identity, Elsa had been alone for a decade doing nothing but killing, Reinhard in turn had woken up with no memories of his own not even remembering his own name, and that's what brings us to their frequent fights.

This wasn't a simple spar, neither were the many before.

This was their way of expressing themselves to each other, this was the only way they could show their trust to the other, in the form of leaving fatal openings that the other refused to take in the fear of the other's life, the simple act of refusing to take an opening said volumes more than words could ever hope to.

As the clang of steel echoed throughout the plains they were sparring in, a few passer bys looked at them in awe and wonder, among the many was a single adventurer that was watching with a curious look behind her mask.

The two continued to exchange blows with each other often complimenting the other for something or the other that they had done, the sun had already started to set, the many people that were watching them had all gone there ways, but the adventurer continued to watch. After a while they stopped while panting and gasping.

"Dear god...that was fun..." Elsa said as she sheathed the twin daggers behind her waist, "I know right... we should do it again tomorrow" Reinhard said as he rested the sword on his shoulders they were just about to return back to camp when they saw the three elves running towards them.

Behind them was Regulus, who was sitting on top of Hatti, wearing the new clothes and back to his normal pale skin and golden eyes, "Reinhard, Elsa you guys ready?" Regulus said from his position on Hatti's back. Both of them nodded before climbing up on to Hatti, he increased his size a few fold before growing black wings, "So, you guys are going to Dwargo?" Regulus asked the elves, they nodded there heads except Azure who looked a bit distraught, "What's the matter?" Regulus asked noticing her unease, She shook her head with a pout, "I wanted to come with you..."

"Eh" Regulus sweat dropped before chuckling, "is that so? Then why don't you guys go through the great forest of Jura? I am sure you'll meet a friend of mine, I intend to go to the village he rules after this so Azure can stay there till we return and the others can just return back to report to the guild without her since she isn't an adventurer." Regulus said, the three elves looked at each other before nodding, Reinhard and Elsa waved bye while Hatti gave a single nod, he stretched his wings that had appeared without the Adventurers notice, "See you soon!" Regulus yelled out as the wolf took flight the elves started moving down the path to the forest, but something Regulus said caught the attention of Adventurer looking at them, so She decided to walk up to them and initiate contact.

"Excuse me." The three elves turned around giving the adventurer a weird look, Magnolia politely asked, "Who are you?"

"Did you say you were going to the great forest of Jura?" the adventurer asked.

"Well, that answered all of my questions," Magnolia remarked with a chuckle causing the adventurer to feel a slight bit embarrassed "Yes we are going Jura forest, did you want to come along or something?" she asked.

"Yes, may I accompany you?" The adventurer asked, "Sure!" Azure said speaking up from behind magnolia, not minding the annoyed expression on magnolia's face, "Hey! I don't mind you inviting her but I am the leader you know?! Don't just make decisions by yourself!" Magnolia spoke annoyed with a pout, glaring at Azure who just rubbed her back "Sorry sorry..." Magnolia sighed then looking at the adventurer pointed at herself "Magnolia" she pointed at Azure "Blue haired menace" "Hey!" azure called out before pointing at herself "Azure!" Magnolia then pointed at Carla "Carla, keep your animals away if you have some, she has a Beast fetish" Carla looked offended and opened her mouth with a raised finger to protest before slowly lowering it to her chin and mouthing "Touché..."

The adventurer chuckled before pointing at herself "Shizu" Azure smiled "Nice to meet you Shizu, I hope we get along with you"

"Likewise" It was the last conversation before they started walking towards the forest"

Up high in the air, Regulus looked down with a small smile gracing his lips, he gave a nod to Hatti who nodded before flying towards the dwelling of the spirits.
---------------------------------
Okay...so pretty short chapter, and decently long wait, I was kinda struggling with this one, thank fully next time I can watch the anime and just add a few changes here and there since not much is gonna change,

Dear rare gems, once again, pls review, and consider voting if you really like it,