Chapter 1

*Regulus/your pov*

I looked at the book in front of me with wonder. What was this thing? It was a book obviously. Where had it come from? Once again the sky obviously since it fell from above. What was it for? Now that was an interesting question.

Just as I thought about that the book started rising up in the air before hitting me in the head. Ow. Getting hit in the head with a book is not a good experience I looked at where the book was supposed to be after colliding with me in the head. It wasn't there. What the hell? Did it go inside me or something???

???: Correct

It was a feminine voice

Y/N: HOLY SHI—

? : Swearing isn't necessary Y/N.

Y/N: Who are you to tell me that?

? : Who I am is of no concern to you as of this moment

Y/N : and what are you supposed to be?

I asked with a raised eye brow.

? : I was created by the witches of sin to help you in the beginning.

Y/n: ...what exactly would I need help with?

? : You wish to know about your skills do you not?

Y/N: Ah yes...

? : Before I tell you about the skills, there is some very important things you need to learn about. Listen clearly because we have a limited time before the witches decide that you are good to go on your own

First you have a very unique type of skill known as authorities of sin, these authorities are like an antithesis to another power that you need not concern yourself with as they are not available here.

Second you may notice that I said 'powers not available here' you may wonder how you have antithesis to powers that cannot be found, the reason is that you were in fact supposed to be reincarnated in another world however, due to some...issues, you were reincarnated here instead, you should be happy though, as this is a world you are familiar with to a certain level.

Third you will gain all the authorities of sin however it is possible to evolve certain skill and two skills under the same authority or combine them to one authority to form a stronger more powerful authority this a side effect of, what we call, the 'System' of this world and is not really intentional.

Lastly, when I am done speaking with you, the "beginning" portion of this story of yours will have been completed you will have you mind teleported and come face to face with your training partners for the duration you learn how to use your power. Once you have killed all the training partners using all your authorities, you'll Be able to Come back to this world and, hopefully, live a long full filling life.

you will now receive all knowledge of your powers.

I Doubled down on the floor clutching my head as the knowledge of my powers came to me, it hurt to say the least I tried not to scream, gritting my teeth as best as I could, almost even breaking one of my canines. once it finally stopped i still lay on the ground my mind basically on reboot coming to terms with my authorities.

Damn I was broken. And i don't mean in the, heart/soul/tired broken. i meant that as in, HOW THE FUCK WILL ANYTHING EVEN STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME, way. (Fore shadowing?)

?: You will now be transported to the outer sanctuary. farewell and i hope you will come back to your body.

Y/N : Wa-Waiiiiiitttt.

I yelled out before getting my mind sucked in to some sort of a void.

I closed my eyes before i felt myself land on top of something.

I opened my eyes and the only thing I saw was, I kid you not, a group of rabbits with a horn looking at me with ruby eyes, there teeth were glistening with blood and I could see blood dripping down there mouths.

i looked below me, in the crater that had just formed there were corpses of the rabbits, there was also bloodied person looking at me with an odd mixture of fear, and alarm he seemed to be wearing a black and white tracksuit, he had both his hands bitten off and his eyes were red form bloody tears, he also had his mouth chewed off and his tongue was missing. I rose my hand before slashing down to let him as quick of a death as possible. 

Y/N:...This is gonna be painfull... 

I thought as the nearly one hundred rabbits jumped at me with there ruby eyes glowing.

---------------------------------------------------------

One thing i wanted to have a vote of and will probably not update till its done is.

do you think there should be a rival to regulus?

Yes

No

the reason is that even though Rimuru is pretty op by the end of the story originally he always has a enemy that makes him try every arc of the story and i don't feel like Regulus/you would want to get any stronger if there wasn't at least a rivalry. I plan for the rival to be... well that wouldn't really be fun. Anyway that was chapter 1, -pretty short though i plan to do longer ones in the future