chapter 11 released (alternate ending)

You can skip the prologue to pretend the accident never happened

Cengiz could catch Melinda right before she got hit. He stopped the car with his car. He breathed out of exhaustion and panic. Melinda only twiched, trying to get out of his arms. A man came out of the car. Oh dear, is anyone alright?! He asked. Cengiz had his thumbs up "yes" the driver checked out the chihuahua "unbelieveable!" He said. Cengiz looked at the driver "we have no time! Get in! I am gonna bring you in my house" he said, he rushed in his car" cengiz picked up Melinda who started to get a seizure. "Its alright" he said. He put her in a save position and put the savetybelt on her. He placed the chihuahua on his lab. While the man was driving the driver and cengiz were starting to talk "My name is Rodney Gill bernhard Glucose. I am mostly known as professor glucose Junior after my father" he explained "it was a coincidence meeting her test object" he continued "what does she need?" Cengiz asked "chemical U this chemical is only for critters useable who has special bloodline like this female dog. My father began with the project." Professor glucose junior mentioned "what will happen to her?" Cengiz asked "if I give her the last doze of this chemical, she will have telecinetic powers permanently, being strong and most importantly right now she will stay alive." Glucose said. Cengiz petted melinds who was fast asleep. The car stopped "we are here! Lets hurry up" Glucose jr said and got out of car.

Cengiz took Melinda out of the savety belt and out of the car. He rushed with the professor to his home.
His living room was very culturist. With a flat tv, a table inftont of the dark couch and the carpet was black. Cengiz lied Melinda to the couch.
Professor glucose filled the chemical in a shot. He came to the two ones and shot the chemical in her. Melinda twitched and screamed. "Shhh easy princess" cengiz whispered Melinda fell asleep again the professor looked at the worried red haired men "let her rest. This will bring her up in no time after she wakes up... you need to rest too" he said "I wanna stay with her." Cengiz said professor glucose noded. He was about to go to his bedroom "professor?" Cengiz asked. Glucose junior looked at him "thank you! " he said. The professor smiled
He turned off the light. All cengiz could see in his glowing red eyes was the glowing turquoise tones of her nose m, freckles, claws and the tounge sticking out while she slept. He lied his head to the couch, falling asleep.

At the next morning Melinda woke up. She looked around, not recognizing the place she woke up in. Ahe found cengiz who slept in holding her hand. She shoke his shoulders to wake him up "psst... wake up" she said. Cengiz woke up, yawning like a lion once again with the sound she heard as he was sleeping on her bed "morning pri-" as cengiz took a closer look at her he stopped. Melinda looked at the suprised lion man "what is it? She asked she looked around again "where am I?" She asked cengiz petted her head "calm down ok? I am gonna explain everything. But first look in your selfie camera" cengiz said. Melinda did it. She turned on the selfie and got suprised. Her eye werent fully hazel. She had hazel iris surrounded in turquoise. "We met the son of professor glucose. and he was lore willing to finish his project" he said "so I had been electricuted while I was asleep?" Melinda asked. "What? No!... have you been electricuted?!" He asked "as I was young... yes..." Melinda answered. Cengiz shook his head. He holded Melinda's hand "Mel... I wanna let you know something..." he said. Melinda tilted his head "I know the time had been very hard for all of us... do you still miss Ace?" He asked. This made a hard time to think for Melinda. She was really in love with ace. And she had seen how much cengiz cared.
It was time for her to tell him something "to be honest... I think I am ready to move on" Melinda said Cengiz widened his eyes "our bond is from a deal you had with him... but I see you care more about me then that" melinda explained cengiz looked at her "I admit... I hate HIM for doing those wicked deals... but if it wasnt for him I didn't met you" melinda explained "I think... I like you... A lot" Melinda said. She stood up and blushed. Cengiz sat up. Professor glucose watched all of this "Honestly I thought you already are in a relationship" Melinda turned around quick "no... it was basically... frendship with... you know" Cengiz explained professor glucose junior smirked "miss pawkin, did you tried out your powers yet?" He asked Melinda perked her ears. Melinda noticed the coffee professor glucose was holding. She focused on the cup he was holding. The cup suddenly released from the hands of him. Melinda placed the coffee on the table i front of her. "Neat" Melinda said. She put sugars inside the coffee wich were randomly on the table "SWEET" she yelped "that's... our name... and there already was sugar on it" professor glucose said confused. Melinda drinked the coffee. Cengiz had to chuckle. "Anyways. Your live isnt in danger anymore" professor glucose said. "I injected the chemical U in your blood. You shouldn't have any problems controlling it anymore" the professor continued. Melinda looked at the human "thanks..." she answered she sipped at the coffee.

Later on they left the house Cengiu promised to professor Glucose junior to watch for melinda and to never speak about the incident to the people who shouldnt know. They make their own ways after that. After a few months Melinda sat on the beach. Cengiz was fully accepted by the gang green gang. She cuddled with the humanized manticore. Kenny moved away from townsville the gangreen gang joined them. "Hey guysss" snake said. He looked at cengiz for a while. "Remember the time where we were sssao ssstoned?" He asked. "You freaked out" melinda answered "I ssseen cengizzzz truesss form" snake said. Everyone laughed. "at that time I wanted to join ace... I think I can move on now" Melinda said "you got someone who really cares about" big billy said "we kinda feel bad about how we treated you..." grubber said "we were jerks" big billy said "oi! I just heard cengiz wanted to ask you something seniora" lil arturo said. Cengiz stood up pulling the chihuahua up. He kneeled infront of her "you dont have to make a scene!" Melinda just say "of course I will marry you, you idiot" Melinda said hugging him.

Not only that. Melinda was also a proud member of cengiz band "the manticorez" with Archie as bass Steward as keyboarder, dout as a drummer and cengiz was a guitarist and together with Melinda a lead songer. In any case grubber would öead the symponic part if it came to a symphony solo.the band was lead by none other then Trent from the reality show total drama Island as their Manager.
Melinda got her first pup. They called him Finn who posessed as much as his two little twin sisters who came 3 years after him in the world. Cengiz and Melinda were proud parents of three Mantihuahuas.
The family lived a happy life after their sucessful retirement as a band. The Gangreen gang were still a part of Melinda and they kept their promise ever since.