chapter 7 chilling

The phone was ringing. Melinda had another restless night. It was a call from Archie. Melinda picked up "hello?" She asked "Yo mel! You wanna hang out with us today? At my house?" Archie asked "why not? I don't have anything better to do!" Melinda answered.  She stood up, getting to the shower, making herself fresh. Archie and his friends seemed to distract her for the feelings. Yet she still thought Death would be a better solution. She got dressed after the showering and headed to the townsville park where they should meet up together. Only Cengiz and Archie stood here. "Hey Mel's!" Archie shouted.  Cengiz only looked at the dog. Melinda approached them "so, how was your night?" Archie asked. Melinda looked at Archie with her tired eyes "oh.. ok... " Atchie said. "Where the others?" Melinda asked. Doute and Steward came to the group. "Hey guys!" Steward asked. The boys were having big packs. Melinda assured it would be a sleepover "isn't Archies apartment too small for a sleepover?" Melinda asked. Cengiz bursted in loud laughter "SLEEPOVER... hey... would be practically" he said. Melinda's right ear lowered "You'll see" Steward said. Melinda just looked at the floor "lets get going" Archie said.

They got their way to Archies Apartment. The guys and Melinda made their way to the living room wich was the biggest room of all. Doute and Stewie packed out their stuff. Out of them came a Bong and Marjuana for the Bong. Dout even brought weed cigarettes and a small box. Cengiz looked at them a bit judgeful "seriously? I have a bon right here! Next to the shisha bottles! " he said. His eyes glew a bit. The two other boys builded up the bong they had "mine is one for beginners... if you wanna-" Doute started  "count me in!" Melinda answered. Archie cringed at the statement "Uh... Mel... we are gonna get in trouble with the gangreen gang. Also Ivy might come with her brother Snake WE ARE GONNA GET FUCKED!" Archie yelled "Don't worry, I am gonna be fine! Besides Cengiz wouldn't mean anything bad the chihuahua answered. "I..  guess..." Archie said. Something wasn't right. Normally Melinda would knew her limits of doing drugs she would just take the shisha or maybe smoke one joint of weed. Now she wanted to try everything. Does this had to do with Ace's death? Her grief about him? Archie couldnt recognize his first girlfriend anymore.

The door knocked "that must be them" Archie said, walking to the door. He opened it. It was snake with another creature just like him. Her clothing was almost like Snake in his teenager years but mire feminine. She had a dark tone of turquoise hair. She shoved the green haired punk aside just to see Melinda "MEL!!!" She squealed hughing her. Her voice was luke high pitched. Snake just smiled. Melinda looked suprised "h...hey Ivy" she said. She would off be motmre glad to see her. But the fact her. Biggest live is death just still ate her inside. "My brother told me all about. What happend... I am so sorry! " she said. Melindas ears lowered "Ivy..."Cengiz said. Ivy just glared at the red haired man. She went back to Melinda "Kelly couldn't come tonight but we will make surecto make you happy again! This is why I am offering you to spend much time with us like the old times" Ivy explained "I... I guess..." Melinda answered. Cengiz muttered the name "kelly" quietly. "Yeah whatever... do you got all your stuff?" Doute asked.  Snake opened up his bag, taking out a small box. Melinda's ear perked up. She caught a weird smell of mushrooms. She realized what the smell could be... LSD. Snake openes the box and her sense was right. There were pads of LSD. Every single one of these pads had a smiley face on it.  "Whoah snake! Where you got those?" Doute asked. The boys looked closer "I've been since my teenager life in such buisness like this. Its easier now how to get on those things!" He said. "Wanna try some? " he asked. Melinda had her ears back. This sas completely bew for her. But whenever it should make her happy. She made her first step. She took one of the  pads, laying it on the tounge. It doesnt took much time until she had the kick. Her hearth pount faster. She started to pant since as a Dog she couldnt sweat. Everything went bright and shaky. But this wasn't enough. She grabbed a bon and a tinder, laying the weed  on the place, lighting it. She took a breath to smoke on. Finally she felt calm. Everything shakes. Colours everywhwere. Melinda giggled. She couldnt get what happened around her. Meanwhile everyone exept Cengiz and Ivy took LSD. Everyone were just chilled down at this moment. Melinda leaned on cengz who just took a breath of bong. Suddenky snake freaked out. Ivy tried to calm him. This had snapped the dog out of her trip "snake?" She asked "SSSSTAY AWAY FROM ME"  snake yelled "Its me!" Melinda pointed out "I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE MONSTER BEHIND YOU! A MANTICORE" Smake tolled together shaking. Cengiz looked busted at this point. "Must be a bad trip" steward said Ivy took her brother on her arm "may we go to your bedrooms?" She asked. Cengiz zust noded, still feeling like beinf busted. Ivy brought her brother to a save room. Melinda took another shot of the bong just that her negative thoughts vanished. "I think I should bring her home... Archie, if snakes state is worsening please call medical security" cengiz said.  He got the chihuahua up who overdid with the bong, taking her on his shoulder. They got out. Cengiz was carrying the chihuahua to her home. As they got in nobody was here like last time soncengiz could bring Melinda in bed in piece.  But after he did it she clinged on him.
The redhaired guy blushed. Melinda pulled him in her bed "I want you to stay" she said in a stoned condition.

So he decided to stay that night.
There was now a riddle... will Melinda start to do drugs? Lsd  migt.be just a beginning of doing more serious addicting drugs.