one

"baby come to the pool with me!" I grab my boyfriend, Jaehyuns hand.

"babe, I'm talking to my friends, can it wait?" I seen Sojung and Eunbi infront of him. Both of them have always been good friends with Jaehyun so I guess it's not a big deal.

"yeah it's fine." I smile to the girls and walk away to the pool area. I see Jihyo sitting by the pool with her feet in the water. I go up to sit beside her.

"Wheres Jaehyun?" Jihyo asks me. I smile and point over to him.

"Talking with friends." Jihyo looks and sees him with the two girls and shakes her head.

"Let's swim." She stands and starts to pull the shirt off revealing her bikini top causing her to get a few stares from guys which she just ignores. I stand and pull off my over shirt as well. I back up to toss my shirt over to a chair when I ran into to someone causing me to stumble over into the pool causing a big splash. I quickly come back up from under the water, extremely embarrassed.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry!" A hand reaches out to pull me out of the pool. I grab his hand and struggle a bit to get out. "I'm sorry are you okay?" He picks up a towel from a chair and hands it to me.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." I smile at him and shake my head.

"You can get pay back if you want. You can push me in the pool?" I laugh a bit. I just felt awkward and embarrassed, not angry.

"It's fine, really."

"You sure?" I just nod and turn away to Jihyo.

"We were planning on swimming anyways. You can join us if you want." Jihyo says to the random guy with a smile.

"I mean yeah. I think it's only fair if she gets to push me in too." I turn around back to face him to say it's fine only to see him pulling off his t-shirt. I try my best not to stare. I look off to the side. "Okay I'm ready." He stood by the edge of pool and closed his eyes.

"I'm not gonna push you." I say and turn away.

"I'm waiting." He says patiently. I laugh a bit.

"I'm not going to push-" I cut myself off by pushing him into the pool quickly to catch him off guard. Jihyo leaned in by my ear.

"He's nice. Get his snap?" She says with a little giggle.

"For you?" I ask, a bit confused.

"Oh definitely not. I've known Chan for years. Not interested." She laughs. "But he seems interested in you."

"I have a boyfriend, Jihyo." I look over to see if he was still with girls but he disappeared which makes me a little upset. I look back to the pool and see the guy smiling waving for his friends to get into the pool as well.

"Who's not even paying attention to you. Come on, have fun." She pushes me into the pool, making me almost land on top of the guy. I jump up immediately and see Jihyo jump in right next to me making a pretty big splash beside me.

A few of the guys friends ended up jumping in as well which also caused a few people to get out due to all the commotion but the boys didn't really seen to care. I mainly just hung out with Jihyo until Chan came up to us.

"So, even?" He looks at me with a smile and I just nod and laugh a bit.

"Yeah, I guess so." Jihyo tapped my arm and leaned in closer.

"I'll be back." She says with a smirk.

"Where are you going?" I ask but she just ignores me and gets out of the pool leaving me alone with basically a stranger.

"What's your name?" He asks me.

"Seyeon, you?"

"Chan. Uh you Jaehyuns girl?" He looked a little angry? For some reason. I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, why? You guys friends?" He bit his lip and shrugged.

"We've known each other. But I wouldn't call us friends." He laughs. "Jaehyuns an asshole to be honest. I don't know how you could put up with him." He laughs. I laugh nervously. I was kinda uncomfortable.

"Uhh yeah. He can be an asshole. But he's good to me." I smile awkwardly, hoping he would either change the subject or just leave.

"Sorry I'm not sure if that made you uncomfortable. I won't talk about him." I could tell he felt kinda bad.

"It's fine." I stared off to the side, seeing all his friends messing around in the pool. "your friends seen to be having fun, what makes you want to be over here talking to me?"

"Do you want me to go? I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He pointed back and started backing away a bit.

"No it's fine. It's just not a lot of people talk to me at parties. People mostly just know me as Jaehyuns girlfriend I'm not really popular like him."

"Well I mainly wanted to apologize still but also thought you're really pretty." I bit my lip and looked to the side. Jaehyun hardly really complimented me. Felt good to receive compliments sometimes.

"Thank you." I smile.

"I probably shouldn't be saying that or your boyfriend will come over here and kick my ass." Chan laughs and I laugh too.

"You're fine. And Jae hasn't even paid attention to me this whole party." I laugh a bit even though it kinda hurts. Chan just nods.

"Jaehyun talks to a lot of girls." I nod. He probably seen him with Eunbi. It bothers me sometimes but I don't wanna seem like an annoying jealous girlfriend.

"They're just his friends. It doesn't bother me." Chan tilts his head to the side a bit. Most girls would go crazy other their boyfriend looking at another girl the wrong way. But Jae says jealousy is annoying, so I keep it to myself.

"I see."

"But anyways. Where you from?" I try to quickly change the subject. I think he could tell that wasn't something I really wanted to talk about.

"I'm from Australia. You?"

"Oh so you speak English?" He nods. "I was born in Busan but I moved to New York before I could even talk, I just moved back to Korea in highschool, Junior Year. So my Korean isn't too great."

"To be honest I think I'm a bit better with English too. I was born in Korea but moved to Australia when I was really young. But I've been in Korea for years now. My family's still back in Australia though. I was a foreign exchange student. I lived with Jihyos family for a bit actually."

"Oh really? Jihyo has never told me about you."

"It was years ago. My middle school year was the year I lived with her. But yeah we're pretty close. She made me feel welcome. That was when Jihyo was the biggest nerd in school."

"Jihyo? The biggest nerd in school?" I say surprised.

"Yeah she had a little baby face, braces and glasses with thick ass frames." We laugh together as he describes Jihyo when she was younger which I never knew her then. "She didn't know how to dress either. For the school uniform she'd always get skirts that went to her ankles basically and ugly suspenders. Even worse when we were out of school, it was like she was attending an ugly sweater contest every day." Chan went on about Jihyo being so nerdg and while I was laughing so hard.

"What the fuck are you doing?"