eleven

I woke up with a terrible headache.

I climbed out of the bed wearing nothing but an oversized T-Shirt. My mouth was so dry.

I open the bedroom door and walk down the hall a bit when I hear yelling.

"Ay Chan you're out of-" a kid I recognized from the party stared at me in shock. "Oh shit." Another one of the boys on the couch turns to me.

"Ay it's the girl from the party!"

"Jaes girl?"

"Well obviously not anymore." one says, and receives a hard smack to the back of the head for it.

Chan comes out of the bathroom with a towel over his shoulders and only a pair of grey sweats on. He ran his hands through his wet messy hair and looked up.

"oh shit." he quickly stood infront of me to cover me. Thats when I remembered that the baggy t-shirt was literally the only thing I was wearing. "I forgot you guys were coming today."

"Dude I literally live here." a blonde boy with freckles scoffs and sits back onto the couch. Chan just grabs my hand and leads me back to his bedroom.

"I'm sorry about them, really sorry." He says after gently closing the door behind him. I laugh awkwardly and shrug.

"It's fine, I should get going." I stared at the ground avoiding eye contact.

"You don't have to leave, you can stay for breakfast. Or I could take you to get someth-" I cut him off.

"Jaes gonna be pissed if I don't come home." I watched as his expression dropped and he kinda just froze up.

"Oh.. right. You're staying with him? I mean he cheated on you Seyeon."

"I guess me and him are kind of even now." I didn't regret last night, I just felt a little stupid.

"Just let me know when you're ready to go then." His voice was very monotone. He threw a shirt on, grabbed his keys, and walked out of his room.

I sighed. Why does he act like that? It's not like he liked me..

I finished getting dressed and walked in the living room. At this point, Chan looked kinda pissed.

"You ready?" I nodded.

We got in the car and the drive was completely silent. He took me to my car rather than home.

"Thank You Chan." He nodded and I started to get out of the car.

"Hey Seyeon?" I look at him again "You should know that you deserve so much better than him."

I just sat there for a second, looking at him. Apart of me knew that. And apart of me had spent the whole time Chan and I have been talking thinking of how much better he might treat me. But it just felt so unrealistic to me for so many reasons.

"I think that too sometimes." I smiled a bit, but I wasn't happy. I got out of the car and closed the door and just walked away. I drove home in silence waiting for what I would face when I got there.

I walk inside and see Jaehyun immediately. He greeted me by shoving me into the door.

"Where the fuck were you?" He yells in my face.

"None of your damn business Jae." I rolled my eyes and try to walk away but he slams me back into the door.

"Tell me." I bit my lip trying to hold back tears. I didn't care what he said at this point.

"Chan's house." I smirked and seen his anger just build up more.

"Did you sleep with him?" I laugh with tears falling from my eyes.

"Hell yeah I did." After that everything just went so fast, all I see is his fist coming towards me followed by pain all around my eye. My jaw drops a bit and I seen his eyes wide.