nine

I finished showering and started picking an outfit. I chose the cropped tank top I had picked out earlier today with some high-rise skinny black jeans. I also decided to wear the shoes I picked out today.

I started doing my makeup. I filled in my brows a bit, covered up the dark circles under my eyes, put some thin sorta basic eyeliner, light eyeshadow, mascara, lip tint and a bit of blush.

I looked at my hair in the mirror. Jae always loved it long so I always kept it long. It was all the way down past my chest, almost to my waist.

"Fuck it." I grabbed a pair of scissors from my drawer. I wasn't really sure how well it would turn out but I didn't really care at the moment. I had cut my hair before, I could do this.

I tied my hair into two little ponytails started chopping. After I cut both sides I just kinda stood there with my mouth open, staring at myself in the mirror. I cut it over my shoulders. I hadn't had my hair this short since like middle school.

I took the hair tie out and smiled to myself. I just tried my best to even it out quickly and even cut myself some curtain bangs.

I looked at myself in the mirror and decided I was ready. I went downstairs and slipped my shoes on and grabbed my bag.

I went out to my car and started driving to the location Jihyo had given me. I texted her when I was outside and she came running out. I was sorta nervous I may have been overdressed a bit until I seen her. She was wearing a tight cropped off the shoulders long sleeve with a very tight, very short skirt.

She slapped her hand over her mouth when she seen me. Her eyes widened and she ran to me. Well as fast as she could with heels on.

"Oh my goodness Seyeon! Your hair! It looks beautiful." She smiles as she was with me into our karaoke booth.

it was crowded sorta but not really. I counted about nine people, ten counting me. That makes for a pretty crowded booth in my opinion.

Looking at the girls, I was feeling sort of underdressed honestly. Mina was in a skin tight all black dress and very pretty heels. Sana was in an off the shoulder tight long sleeve top and a blue plaid skin tight skirt with laces of the sides. And Jennie was in an all Mesh dress with a cropped tank top and short spandex underneath. They all looked so pretty.

Even the guys were dressed up real nice. Yugyeom was in a beige V-Neck sweater with light blue slightly distressed jeans, BamBam wore a black button-up with leather black jeans. Eunwoo was in a black turtle neck top with a chain and dark blue skinny jeans, and Jungkook wore a white sorta baggy button-up with dark blue jeans. Lastly, I looked at Chan. We were almost matching it seemed like. He was wearing a long sleeve dark red button-up with a few unbuttoned at the top, slightly tucked into his black jeans.

I have to admit, he looked hot.

Sana continued singing along while I walked in. It was a fun up-beat song so the energy was high. Everyone was kinda dancing around just hanging out.

When Sana's song was over, the energy remained high as the next song was being chosen. Most of the guys were just picking funny songs and danced stupidly to each song.

When it was Yugyeoms turn he picked Zutter by GD and TOP to do with BamBam. It was hilarious watching them preform it, doing stupid dances to go along with the poor rapping. It had all of us laughing.

Jungkook, already almost to the point of being drunk, chose a slow love song. I didn't think of how hard that'd hit before.  He was singing 'If You' by Big Bang which was rough on me at the moment.

About half way through, I whispered to Jihyo that we should order shots and she nodded excitedly. There was a little tablet like thing where you could order drinks and food. She order a few drinks while Jungkook was still singing and they came out when he was about done.

I picked up a shot glass and Jihyo quietly counted down from three before we both threw our heads back and drank the whole thing quickly. The strong taste stung in the back of my throat.

"Here I also ordered you this drink, it's not strong, try it." Easy for Jihyo to say, she has a high tolerance for alcohol and drank often. I almost never did and had basically no tolerance at all.

I looked across the room, seeing Jungkook being real flirty with Jennie. I rolled my eyes and sipped the drink Jihyo ordered for me. It actually just tasted like juice surprisingly.

"Come on Seyeon, your turn to sing."