seven

I finished getting dressed and was sitting on the bed doing my makeup. just basic stuff, light concealer, eye makeup, bit of blush, and lip tint.

Jaehyun walked out of the steamy bathroom with wet hair and a towel around his neck, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. He was looking down at his phone, which made me think of the message from earlier but I was trying my best to not think about it.

"How long will you be out?" He asked casually.

"Just a few hours, probably til three or four at the latest, why?" He shook his head and grabbed a t-shirt out of his drawer.

"Just wondering, you leaving right now?" I nodded and started putting my hair up in a ponytail before pulling out face framing pieces.

"Soon." He nodded and continued dressing himself. I put socks on and grabbed a thin coat from the closet. I pulled his arm a bit and kissed his cheek. "See you later! Love you."

"Text me when you're on your way home, okay?" I nodded, grabbed my wallet and headed downstairs where I put my shoes on and headed out.

I got in my car and started playing my music, and driving to the location Jihyo sent me. I figured I'd probably be the first there anyways so I wasn't in much of a hurry. I decided to stop at the gas station for some gas before actually driving to the restaurant.

When I got to the gas station I got out and seen a familiar face, Sojung. She was buying some food and drinks. I just smiled and waved at her and she looked a little surprised but she awkwardly waved back before leaving. I went up to the registerto pay for the gas. Me being a regular here, the guy recognized me and started some small talk.

"How've you been?" He was an older guy, he's always been really nice. He scanned my stuff quickly.

"I'm good, you?

"I've been good. Be safe out there, alright kid?" I nodded and waved to him before leaving the store.

In no time, I was already to the restaurant. I didn't really want to pick a table as I wasn't really sure if it was just going to be Jihyo and I, or many people but then I heard someone call my name.

"Seyeon! You came to eat with us right?" I look at Chan who was already sitting at a table. I smiled and nodded as I walked over to him.

"Yeah, I was expecting to be the first here though." I laughed a bit. "I didn't know how many people were supposed to come today." I sit across from him at the table.

"It's just gonna be the two of us, Jihyo, Mina, BamBam and Yugyeom." I nodded slowly. "Can I ask you something?"

"You just did." I joke but laugh before actually responding. "Of course, ask me anything.

"You still with that guy? Sorry if that's a bit too personal." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Jae?" he nodded and I sighed "Yeah I am still with him."

"I'm probably pushing a bit saying this but, he publicly embarrassed you and ditched you like it was nothing. Don't you think you deserve better?"

"Well I-" before I could say anything, I suddenly felt hands on my shoulders, making me jump. I turned around and seen a smiling Yugyeom. I stood to hug him, then BamBam who was right behind him.

"Haven't seen you in forever, How have you been?"

"I've been good. What about you two? We haven't talked in a while."

"I've been good, glad to see you. Why don't you come around anymore?"

"She does we just never talk to her, she was at that last party."

"You were there? Why didn't I see you then?" I just shrugged.

"She didn't stay too long."

"Since when are the two of you friends?"

"Well basically since that last party." Chris shrugged.

"Hey guys, good to see you!" Jihyo came in loudly and hugged both me and Yugyeom at the same time from behind then BamBam and Chan before taking a seat beside Chan. "So what we talking about?"

"About the last party I guess."

"Did you hear what Chan did?" she asks with a little smirk.

"No, I didn't. What happened?"

"Do we have to talk about that?" I ask nervously. Jihyo just shoved my arm playfully and laughed. "Seyeons annoying boyfriend got jealous of her talking to Chan." She rolls her eyes dramatically.

"Jaehyun?" Yugyeom asked with a disgusted look on his face. I just nodded and he elbowed me. "Really still that guy?" I looked away sadly and he nudged me again with a small smile before mouthing sorry.

"I know right, but that's not the point! So he was trying to pull Seyeon out of the pool being real rough with her, and then Chan jumped up and shoved him! like a little hero!" She pinched his cheek and laughed.

"Don't say the story so dramatically." Chris laughed as he pulled Jihyos hand away.

"I'm not being dramatic that's how it happened! Jaehyun was prepping himself to fight and swung at Chan but he dodged it! Seyeon tried to get in the middle but Jaehyun just shoved her on the floor! And then Chan pushed Jae away to help Seyeon immediately!"

"Okay, Okay thats enough." Chan laughed at the dramatic story telling.

"Wow Chan's a hero!" BamBam responded with just as much of a dramatic tone as Jihyo, but more sarcastic.

"Jae's such a dick sometimes." Yugyeom sighed, "I knew there was a fight but I didn't know it was about you though." Finally, Mina arrived. She greeted all of us with a hug. I started to look at the menu and we all ordered our food and drinks, this hang-out was off to a great start.