six

it was already past midnight, and jae still hadn't returned home. I had called him a few times and he didn't answer at all. I had texted his mom a couple hours before and she said he didn't even go to her house today.

i was worried sick, expecting the worst. I called Taeyong and Johnny and they both said they haven't spoken to him. I was stressed out. just sitting on the sofa, biting my nails, trying to stay calm when I finally got a call, and answered it immediately.

'heyy can you come pick me up?' I could hear in the way he talked that he was drunk. I sighed in relief to finally hear from him.

'yeah where are you?'

'I'll send you the address' he hung up on me and I grabbed my coat and starting putting my shoes on. when I seen the address my heart dropped. I recognized it, sojungs house. she never has parties and I've only been to her place a few times with Jihyo but that's why I recognized the address.

I quickly got in my car and started driving to her house. I didn't even think to play music or anything I just drove. When I got there I called him and he came outside immediately. He got in my car and I immediately asked him.

"What were you doing at Sojungs house?"

"Huh?" he was too drunk to even listen to me but I didn't care, I wanted answers

"What the hell are you doing at Sojung's house Jaehyun?" he grabbed my hand gently.

"Baby, can we talk about this in the morning." I shoved his hand off.

"No. I deserve an explanation now." He held my face by my chin and forced me to make eye contact with him. he could barely even keep his eyes open.

"You trust me, right baby?" I sigh and slowly nod. he kissed my lips gently before sitting back in his seat, continuing to not pay any attention to me at all. I started the car and silently drove home.

I helped him into bed when we got home and laid down accepting that I most-likely wasn't getting answers at all.

~~

I woke up to Jaehyun still asleep and my phone ringing. I lazily picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" I say in a sleepy voice, my eyes shot open when I hear Jihyo practically yelling into the phone.

"Seyeon! I've been texting you all morning! Wanna go to lunch in about an hour?"

"Lunch? In an hour?" I looked at my phone and seen that it was already twelve in the afternoon.

"Seyeon, did you barely wake up?"

"Yeah, it's the weekend." I laughed a bit.

"Well hurry and get ready! I'll send you the address and everything. K bye love you!" She hung up before I could say anything, and I started getting out of bed.

I walked to the bathroom and started running the water so it could be hot by the time I'm ready. I left the bathroom to grab some clothes. I just grabbed a plain white tank top and light blue baggy jeans, plus my underwear and bra.  I got into the shower and the warm water made me relax quickly. I just stood under the hot water for a moment, as I wasn't in a rush. I grabbed the shampoo and started lathering it into my hair. After I rinsed it I put conditioner in and started washing my body when I heard the bathroom door open, and I knew it was Jaehyun of course. After a couple seconds he pushed open the curtain a bit and joined me in the shower. He hugged me from behind, my body stiffened a bit but I let it happen. He leaned his head on my shoulder.

"good morning baby." he said in his sleepy voice.

"good morning." I place my hands over his on my waist. "I gotta get ready." he whines a bit and holds me a bit tighter.

"For what?" he starts placing gentle kisses on my neck but I push him away and start rinsing off.

"I'm going to eat with Jihyo."

"Fine." He turned me around and pulled me in by my waist to kiss me one more time before letting me go. "Have fun."

I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off. I heard a phone ding, and I peaked at it for a second, seeing a message from Sojung on Jaehyuns phone. My curiosity got the best of me, so of course I read it.

'Last night was fun we should meet up again ❤️'