eight

"Oh, Seyeon, you're coming with us right?" Mina asks me excitedly.

"Hm? Where?"

"We're going to karaoke tonight! You should come!"

"Just us?"

"All six of us, plus a few more people. I'm not sure who's all coming yet though." She smiled and sipped her drink. "And dress nice, really nice. I want pictures!"

"I'm not sure yet, my cousin wanted to do something." I lied, my cousin was out of town honestly. I just didn't want Jae to be upset with me really.

"If you need a ride let me know, I might be going a little later but I don't plan on drinking." Chan smiled and I just nodded.

"Thanks, but I don't really drink much anyways." His smile faded a bit and he nodded slowly.

"I'ma head out, see you guys later." BamBam stood and Yugyeom stood with him since he was his ride home. Yugyeom gave me a side hug and smiled to me.

"You better come out tonight, we need to hang out more." I nodded and waved as they both walked out.

"I think I'm gonna head out too, nice seeing you guys." Chan got his things and waved while walking towards the door.

"Seyeon, please come! Can't you hang out with your cousin like any other day?"

"I'll talk to her, alright?" I stand and check my phone. "I've got to get going, if it doesn't work out today I promise I'll plan for another day." I hugged them both and headed for the door.

I got in my car and decided I didn't really want to go home yet. So instead, I went out shopping.

I started looking around, I found a really cute velvet dark red cropped tank top and immediately loved it. I found my size and put it in my cart. I found some cute jeans and pretty summer dresses and threw basically anything I slightly liked into the cart. After a while I moved onto the shoes, where I found some combat style boots with heels.

After looking through the women's section, I picked up a few things for Jaehyun. I went to the fitting room and tried everything on, taking out anything I didn't really like or that didn't fit me well.

Finally, after probably an hour in that store I went up to pay and started heading home.

I unlocked the door and took my shoes off as I came in. I set my bags on the coffee table and noticed the empty snack wrappers all over the table. I sighed and picked them all up to throw them away.

"House is silent, he must be asleep." I smile to myself, hoping to surprise him and wake him up to me hugging him.

I quietly snuck upstairs, and opened the bedroom door. About to climb into bed with him I notice he wasn't alone, there was a girl lying on his bare chest.

Without hesitating, I slam the door shut as loud as possible making them both jump up. I crossed my arms over my chest as I stare down at the both of them.

"Care to explain what you're doing in my bed?" I asked Sojung furiously as she struggled to cover her exposed body.

"Babe, just calm down okay?"

"Call me babe one more time I will chop your dick off and put it in a blender." His eyes widen and his hands go down to that area. "How long has this been going on?"

Jaehyun slipped on some shorts and climbed out of bed and started walking towards me.

"Please I can explain Seyeon.." I push him away as he got closer to me.

"Then start fucking explaining. How long has this been going on?" I ask again, more sternly this time.

"Soyeon please don't be angry, It really hasn't been-"

"Sojung please get the fuck out of my house, You're the last person I want to hear from right now." I watch her struggle to keep covering herself and grab her clothes. She quickly dresses herself and runs out of the room. As soon as she leaves, my eyes start to tear up.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." He went in to hug me but I shoved him off.

"How could you do this to me?"

"I didn't know you were coming home so early." I sighed. That is really what he's concerned about right now?

"Honestly Jae just fucking leave."

"But-"

"Please leave."  He grabbed some clothes and went out without saying another word. When I heard the front door close, I broke down crying. I didn't even want to go into that bed because of them. I went downstairs and collapsed on the sofa. I bit my lip and tried to stop the tears but honestly it was useless.

I threw a blanket over myself, and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up feeling like it was three in the morning or something, but when I checked the time it was eight pm. I had a bunch of messages from Jihyo, Mina, Yugyeom, and Jaehyun. I decided to ignore the messages from Jaehyun and check the other messages. Jihyo told me where they were gonna be and all and what time. and then spammed asking if I was going. Kind of the same with Mina and Yugyeom just asking if I was gonna go and telling me I should.

I climbed out of 'bed' and went to the closest mirror. I looked like shit. Absolute Shit.

But still, I decided I'd have fun tonight.