three

"What are you wearing?"  He spoke slow and with a deep voice. I carefully turned around. I seen Jaehyun sitting back on the sofa with a shot glass in hand and a bottle on the coffee table in front of him. He slowly leaned forward and refilled his glass. "You were out late. Did you sleep with him?" I shake my head, no. "Yeah right, you slut."

"Jae I didn't sleep with him." He rolls his eyes and sits back again.

"Are those Chans clothes? Don't lie to me." I sigh and take the hood off.

"They are his clothes. But I didn't do anything with him Jae. I'm not like that."

"Take the clothes off." He says without even looking at me.

"I'll go change right now, okay?" He looks up and has an annoyed look on his face.

"No. Right there. Right now. Take everything off." I didn't say another word. I drop my stuff beside me and slowly slip off the hoodie. "Hurry." I pulled the sweats down a little faster, once they got past my hips they quickly fell to the floor. "Get over here." I just did exactly what he told me to. He sat up and pushed the coffee table out of the way. "On your knees."

"Jae-"

"Get on your knees, Seyeon." I slowly went down on my knees without saying anything else. I place my hand on his crotch and feel his hard cock. He wasn't looking at me at all. He was looking straight up at the ceiling. He reaches to the side and grabs his pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He pulls a cigarette out of the box and lights it up. I slowly pull down the zipper to his pants. He shifts his body a bit, making it easier to pull his jeans out of my way. I grab his long shaft and start jerking him off. I slowly bring my mouth up and lick the tip. After a few more kitten licks, he was obviously irritated.

"No teasing." I smile a bit and lick it once more. He sits up and pushes my head down on his cock making me gag. "I said no teasing." I lift my head to catch my breath.

"Can I ride you?" I look up at him puppy dog eyes and an innocent smile. I was practically dripping wet. Jaehyun scoffs.

"You think I want your filthy pussy on my dick? Suck me off or get out of my way you slut." My smile dropped immediately. I stood up and looked down at him. He looks up at me annoyed and stands as well. He grabs me by my jaw. "so this is what you choose, huh? You can sleep on the sofa." He smirked before shoving me to the side and walked past me.

"Ow Jae-"

"Stop limping you fucking baby." He said to me without turning back. I went back to Chan clothes that I had left on the floor and took them to the bathroom with me. I didn't even want to look at myself. I kept my eyes off the mirror and quickly started a warm shower. With the warm water hitting my back I could finally relax. I put my head back under the hot water and closed my eyes. I was exhausted after today. I grabbed my shampoo and moved head from under the running water. I lathered up the soap in my hair which felt so good and stress relieving. I put my head back again feeling the water run through my hair. I was ready to go to sleep so I quickly put in conditioner cleaned my body. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and dried my body and wrapped up my hair in the towel. I threw Chans clothes back on and took the towel off my head before jumping onto the sofa. I had no blanket so I just cuddled into the couch pillows. In no time, I fell asleep.

I woke up early the next morning. I went upstairs and seen that Jaehyun was still asleep. I grabbed some new clothes and got dressed for the day. I also did my makeup and hair the way that Jaehyun liked it. After that I got to work in the kitchen. I wanted to make something delicious but simple for breakfast. I wanted Jaehyun to forgive me and breakfast seemed like a good apology.

My ankle was still hurting a bit but I decided to not baby myself and just do my best to walk on it.

I was almost finished with the delicious breakfast when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I felt his face cuddled into my neck as he started placing soft kisses on my neck, ear, and cheek.

"Good Morning babe." He hugs me tightly from behind me.

"Good morning." I turn around with a smile and pull him in to give him a soft quick kiss on the lips. "I'm glad you woke up in a good. I'm almost finished making you breakfast." I turn back around to the pan to continue mixing up the ingredients.

"Thank you, it looks good babe." He goes and sits down at the kitchen table, waiting patiently. I smile to myself. The food was ready so I decided I'd start serving him. I poured a cup of juice for him and set it in front of him before going back to serve a plate. I gently put the plate on the table for him with the proper utensils. I sat down in the spot beside him.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good." He responded before starting to eat. He didn't bother to ask me, but I hardly slept anyways. It wasn't that sleeping on the sofa was uncomfortable, the problem was that I was worried for my relationship with Jaehyun. That's why I woke up early for him, hoping to prevent more arguments.

We argue often, but still almost everytime it sends me panicking and praying that he doesn't leave me.

"Baby, I love you." I rest my chin on my palms while looking at him sweetly.

"I know babe." I frowned. He doesn't always say it back, but this time hurt more.