ten

I made Jihyo pick a random song to do with me. she chose 'gee' by girls generation.

I'll have to admit, it was pretty fun, even though it was embarrassing a bit. I knew I wasn't the worst singer ever, so it wasn't too bad.

After we finished, I decided I'd order more drinks. Yugyeom asked me to do shots with him, so I did and as the night went on the more I could feel the alcohol starting to hit me. I already knew I had too much but I honestly didn't really care.

"damn Seyeon, your face is really red maybe you should take a break." Jihyo tries to pull a drink out of my hands, but I pulled it back slowly.

"I'll be okay." I laugh.

"you sure? you don't usually drink this much." I could tell Jihyo is worried but I was having fun.

"She'll be finee!" Yugyeom throws his arm over my shoulder and laughs. he was definitely already drunk.

"okay, but I'm keeping an eye on you." I nodded. I started thinking of what I'd do after to get home. Everyone basically already had a sober driver, I didn't even plan on drinking tonight but I knew I wouldn't be able to drive home now. I also realized, I didn't even want to go home.

the more time passed, the more the alcohol was hitting me. I could barely walk on my own at this point.

Jungkook and Jennie decided to leave since it was pretty late and they had a few drinks. They got picked up by one of Jungkooks friends. Then BamBam and Yugyeom had planned on leaving next, and Eunwoo got a ride with them. Lastly it was just Jihyo, Sana, Mina, Chan and me.

Chan was the only one left who was still sober. Mina wasn't too bad but she did have a few drinks so she couldn't drive. At this point they were just waiting for Jihyos boyfriend to pick them all up.

"How are you getting home?" Chan asks me. I just shrugged.

"I'll drive home." I smile, but I could tell he knew I wasn't okay enough to drive.

"you're drunk Seyeon."

"Am not!" I try and defend himself, but as he looks into my eyes I can tell he was worried. his ideas were already set in stone.

"I'm taking you home, okay?"

"Fine." a car pulled up, the girls got in the car after saying their goodbyes and drove off.

"Come on, my cars over here."

"Wait, Chan?"

"Yeah?" He faces me to see what I had to say.

"I really don't want to go home."

"Where would you rather go?" he asks, now looking concerned while my eyes started to water a bit.

"I don't really have anywhere to go."

"This will probably sound weird but you want to go to my place?" I looked up and nodded slightly. "Okay let's go then."

He led me to his car and got buckled. When he started driving, he turned to me.

"Is there any reason you don't want to be home?" I just nodded and he seen. "Do you want to tell me about it?" My eyes started to tear up a bit.

"I don't know." my voice was shaky. I covered my face with my hands. "I'm sorry I'm emotional."

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to talk, I'm sorry." he rubbed my arm a little in a comforting way. "Or we can talk when we get back to my place, alright?" I just nodded again.

We finally arrived to an apartment and he started getting out of the car. He went around to open my door and helped me out. He got me inside and sat me on the sofa. He gave me a bottle of water and sat beside me.

"Whenever you feel ready to talk, go ahead."

"He cheated on me." I sigh. I finally said it out loud.

"What? Jae?" Chan sat up closer to me.

"Yeah." I said lifelessly.

"I'm sorry. How did you find out?"

"Found them in my own fucking bed dude." I laughed a bit through the tears. It was just so dumb.

"Ah hell nah you gotta throw the whole thing out now." I laughed a bit more and wiped the tears. I looked over to him, and he was already looking at me. "I'm sorry Jae's such a dick."

"It's fine." I smile a bit.

"You're really fucking pretty." my mouth opened a bit, I could feel my face heat up. He looked just as shocked as me. "Sorry." he turned away.

"Chan?" He looks back to me and I just leaned in and kissed his lips. I pulled away after a second and his eyes were even more wide now. His hand moved to my jaw and he leaned in to kiss me but this time it was a real kiss.

Within just a few seconds I was already on top of him. I have no idea what I was thinking. I started to pull my top off but he stopped me.

"I don't think we should do this." He carefully pulls my hands away from my shirt.

"I thought it's what you wanted."

"it's not." I look down to the bulge in his pants. "I mean it is but-" He was obviously nervous, and a little embarrassed. He pulled closer by my waist in attempt to cover it, but just caused me to rub against it. He closed his eyes and put his head back. "You've been drinking, I don't want you to regret anything."

"I'm not going to." I messed with the buttons on his shirt. He lifted his head back, now making eye contact with me.

"I don't know.." He seemed unsure.

"Trust me." I put my arms over his shoulders. "I want this." I leaned in and kissed him again.

_________________________
IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE SCHOOL STARTED AND I GOT SUPER BUSY ILL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN NOW!!!! AHHHH TY FOR READING!