[Fred Weasley] ~ A Beautiful Something Else

"Oh, for the love of Salazar, would you stand still? I'm currently on your shoulders and about to get knocked down if you don't stop dancing around, Frederick Gideon Weasley!" I hissed at Fred as he kept dancing and twirling as I tried to set up their newest invention at the door of Snape's classroom.
Snape would have an absolute blast with his new pink robes and matching hair.
And then he'd owl father or mother and I'd be in big trouble. That's what comes with your parents being close companions with your least favourite teacher.
"Darling, you're only allowed to go down if it's on me." Fred retorted back energetically as I heard George and Angelina snicker somewhere near us.
"Keep that up Freddie boy," George started and I could hear his smirk, which I was planning on wiping right of his face. "And one day, she might actually go through with it."
"Like I haven't already." I muttered distractedly as I finished setting up the device and only then did, I realize what I'd just admitted.

Angelina was completely shocked, George was smirking – I swear to Salazar, someday I would wipe that smirk right off of that face- and Fred was shaking beneath me, which I could only assume meant he was laughing.
"Why are you people laughing at me?!" I asked as I carefully jumped from Fred's shoulders, and I was supposed to have landed gracefully, but instead I lost my footing and fell on my back, hitting my head on the hard floor.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" Fred asked, suddenly becoming serious as he helped me sit up. He held up two fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?"
"Enough to make me scream."
"Follow my finger with your eyes." He said and I did just as he said, humouring him. "What day is it today?"
"Monday, tenth of October." I said and he nodded.
"Can you remember where you are?"
"Hogwarts."
"Your name?"
"Y/N Malfoy."
"My name?"
"Fred Weasley."
Fred held up three fingers this time. "How many fingers am I holding up?"
"More than enough to make me scream."
"Y/N." Fred said firmly, and I sighed. If the Fred Weasley was not laughing, then it was serious.
"Three." I said with a sigh as Fred finally helped me up.
"I don't think she has a concussion." He announced and I heard the sigh of relieve escaping Angelina's mouth. "But the next few hours are crucial, I cannot let you fall-"
I clamped a hand over his mouth when I heard some movement inside Snape's classroom, figuring they would be getting out of the class soon and so would Snape.
Merlin, we had spent an entire month keeping tabs on the man just to pull this one prank, so it had better be worth it.

I removed my hand from Fred's mouth as we all went into our hiding spots, only with a slight change, since I was sharing Fred's hiding spot with him, instead of being on my own. Because Fred had dragged me along with him to his hiding spot instead of letting me go off on my own.
I cast a concealing charm on the both of us to make sure no one would see us.

Soon the corridors filled with students, and I watched as Snape came out of his classroom, his clothes and hair turning bright pink the moment he stepped outside.
I snickered along with Fred as the students all stared at Snape, who took a moment to look at himself, his usually stoic expression filling with rage.

I watched as Snape walked away, trying to return his robes back to normal with magic, but failing to do so, because there was only one incantation capable of undoing that, and the four people who knew it would definitely not be giving him the incantation anytime soon.
As the corridors cleared out more, I lifted the charm, as Fred and I were joined by Angelina and George.
"Wasn't Snape just gorgeous?" I questioned as I laughed, and Angelina nodded.
"That was the most Boggart-worthy thing I've seen!"
"Hysterical!" the twins said in unison.

(...)

"Hey, Fred," George called out as I tried my best to stop him from opening his mouth in front of all of our friends. I kept jumping up and down to try to put my hand over his mouth or shut him up, since I had no magical way of doing it, because he had my wand and so, I had to shut him up the old-fashioned way.
"What's up?" Fred asked as he eyed the two of us, and so did Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Alicia, and Angelina. Oh Salazar, I was utterly screwed.
"Can you say 'darling' in a seductive voice?" George asked and I mumbled profanities under my breath as Hermione shot me a sorry look.
"Yeah, I mean, sure why not?" Fred replied and I rolled my eyes as I sat down. Might as well make myself comfortable before I meet my demise. "Darling."
Fred said that word, making eye contact with me and guess who fell off the sofa on the middle of another house's common room? That's right, yours truly.