[Draco Malfoy] - Blonde is dumb

Having kids glaring at you was bad but imagine having silenced kids waiting for your answer to a question you hadn't even heard; that was at least frightening.
Salazar, when I accepted babysitting two of my youngest cousins, I did not think it would come to the extent of having to silence both of them, as they continued with their usual gibberish. Normally I didn't need to do that.

Looking over the two of them I quietly reached for my wand and removed the silencing charm I'd placed while trying to smile innocently.
"What was that?" I asked quietly and they sighed, as if they were tired. As if they could be the tired ones in here. Honestly.
"Was there any need to silence us? Draco. Where is he?" The older one, who was six and already had an attitude, asked slowly, as if I was stupid or something and I looked him over with a raised eyebrow.
His younger brother, who had just turned three was a sweet really. The kid was just amazing and didn't so much as make a noise, even when someone annoyed him, although whenever Draco was around, he turned into a clingy, jealous thing. He clung to me for dear life, and I couldn't have been more pleased to see my little cousin was so fond of me. He had once reached the extent of "punching" Draco when he mentioned taking me out and having me spending the night at his place.

"You said something?" I asked in a sickly-sweet voice and my younger cousin pulled my sleeve, so I gave him my attention.
"Where did your boyfriend go?" He asked with his big round beautiful eyes, and I smiled at how cute he was.
"Draco needed to do something. He'll be back in before you can say blonde is dumb." I said to the both of them and that seemed to amuse them to no end. Now I only needed them to say that in front of Draco. That would definitely be something.
"Blonde-" the younger one started as I heard the floo being activated and heard Draco shout for me. "Draco!" They shouted in unison, and I smiled. They liked Draco so much it hurt. The younger one hung back for a little and looked at me with wide eyes, tilting his head.
"Go see him. I'll be fine." I assured him and he reluctantly walked towards my living room.

"You didn't tell me you were having them over?" Draco questioned and I shook my head. He bent down to press a chaste kiss to my lips.
"I didn't even know until this morning when they were dropped off." I explained as my little cousin ran to me and I picked him up, peppering kisses to his chubby little cheeks. Draco laughed as the kid started to squirm and wave his arms around as I held him in place.
"You're too good with kids." Draco said suggestively and I rolled my eyes.
"Don't get any ideas." I looked over at him with stern eyes and he smirked.
"Come on love," he cajoled as I took a deep breath, setting my cousin on the kitchen counter. "It wouldn't hurt." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"It wouldn't hurt you! Don't forget the part where I'll need to push a person out of me." I bit back and he shook his head, while my cousin stared at me with wide eyes. "What kiddo?"
"Nothing!" My cousin hurriedly said, and I snickered at how flustered he got.
"Hey, you could come over to the Manor to have dinner with mother and I tonight." Draco suggested me and I tilted my head. My younger cousin glared at Draco as soon as the words left his lips and I saw that Draco had also noticed that. Draco, being the bastard, he was only smiled at me before adding. "Mother said it'd be good if you moved in with me, to my new apartment. She says it would be more practical than having to floo all the time to each other's place. Personally, I agree."

There, it was done. My cousin was on the verge of tears as I was in complete silence glaring at Draco, who seemed far too amused. My little cousin started to sniff, clearly misunderstanding my silence and I sighed.
"Honestly Draco. Grow up." I muttered as I picked up my cousin and cradled him to my chest. I looked at Draco with stern eyes and pointed to my older cousin before demanding "Watch Kevin, I'll be right back."
Draco wisely shut up and turned to go watch over the older one.
"It's okay sweetie." I kissed his head, my words muffled by his hair as he sniffed again.