[James Sirius Potter] ~ Bad blood

Hello!
I changed Scorpius's age in this one shot, because the OC has a "twin" brother and I wanted to make that Scorpius and still maintain what was requested.
I might've changed a little your request, hope you don't mind!
Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

"Fred, Roxanne!" I shouted as I jumped on Fred's back and heard my father and my brother laugh somewhere behind me.
"Hello there Malfoy! Gotten a bit more relaxed over summer I see." Fred commented with a smirk as he put me down and him and Roxanne hugged me with smiles plastered on their faces.
"Oh well, Scorpius bugged me that this was the summer for me to get more laid back and for once I decided it wasn't that much of a bad idea to follow his advice." I admitted as Scorpius came to our side and pushed my trunk against me. I glared at him, and he beamed at me.
Salazar's soul, that boy only beamed like that when he wanted something from me.

"Dad is asking if you plan on saying goodbye to him or if you're just going to go and pretend, he doesn't exist, little sister." Scorpius said and I pushed him away from me slightly, but he didn't budge. All of his playing Quidditch with the middle Potter child had done wonders to his strength.
"You were born eleven minutes before me!" I complained and he smirked.
"And yet we were born on different days. Which makes you the younger sister." he said, and I turned to my dad and gave him a hug, choosing to do what I did best, ignore Scorpius.
"You be good miss. I don't want to get any letters home from your uncle Blaise this first term." my dad said, and I snorted.
"You're speaking as if Uncle Blaise won't keep sending you letters regardless of my behaviour." I said and my dad smiled at me.
"Okay miss smarty-pants. But be careful." he warned, and I hugged him just as Scorpius came to say goodbye to our father as well. "And you," dad started as he turned to my brother. "You take good care of your sister, are we clear?"
My brother nodded as I went back to Fred and Roxanne, who were now with their parents.
Merlin, Fred, and Roxanne's parents were the only Weasleys -aside from Albus and of course, Fred and Roxanne- who liked me and saw me for who I was. They didn't have any sort of prejudice against me, and I was eternally thankful for that.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs., Weasley! How was your summer?" I greeted as Mrs. Weasley -one of the many must I had- pulled me into a hug and smiled as her husband did the same.
"Oh dear, it was phenomenal, it was a shame you couldn't come around this year." she said, and I sighed. This summer dad had been hellbent on me and Scorpius spending the summer with him and mum only, which resulted in Fred and Roxanne going over two or three times, but me not going to their house at all.
"It really was Mrs. Weasley. But you know my dad, he's not used to not getting his way." I said in a bare whisper as Fred circled my shoulders with his arm, making me look at him.
"I know you and mum love to talk, but we have to get going, the whistle has blown." At Fred's words I picked up my trunk and shot my dad a wave from over my shoulder as we walked to the train and I tried to catch up with Fred and Roxanne, but their legs were far too long, and I was falling behind.
When we finally sat down and Fred put my trunk up in one of the overhead compartments, I let out a sigh of relief, which was short lived.

"Malfoy, you're here." James Potter said and I sighed. James and I had never really gotten along that much, only the necessary seeing as I was, as much as he wanted to deny it, his cousins' best friend and I kept attending their Quidditch practices because of Fred and Roxanne. The idiot had always had a fascination for making fun of me for you know, being "paler than snow with hair as white as flour" and "always having a very un-Malfoy smile", whatever that last one meant. If he thought smiling wasn't a "Malfoy thing" then he'd clearly never seen my dad whenever he was around my mum. It surprised that my dad's cheeks didn't hurt from smiling that much.
"And have been for a while Potter, so if you're planning on bothering, take a step back and go to hell." I shot back and Roxanne laid a hand on my knee as a way to keep me calm as Potter sat down in front of me, next to Fred.
"Wow, hold your horses Malfoy. I'm here because Fred, Roxanne and I have something planned."
And as they started to talk, I couldn't help but notice the glances Potter kept throwing my way.
What the hell was his problem anyway?