[Mattheo Riddle] ~ Weirdly Attractive

I looked at Sprout with a glare. Usually, I wasn't one to hate the adorable woman in front of me, but Salazar, she was making it hard right now.
I pinched myself, hissing when it hurt, and realized this was real.
Why, oh mighty Merlin, Salazar, Helga, Rowena, and Godric?
Why did I have to be paired with Riddle, out of all the options available? I'd even consider working with fucking McLaggen if I had to. Hell, I wouldn't mind being paired with Crabbe or Goyle. But Riddle?! That was pure torture.
I watched, feeling sick to my stomach as Riddle grinned as he pulled a chair toward my table.
He sat down, still grinning like a damn fool, and I knew why he was grinning.
I turned to my book with a huff. "Either you stop smiling like that or I'll wipe it from your face." 
Riddle laughed as he ducked his head to whisper in my ear, "Oh, are you upset to be paired with me, Scamander? Because you're not exactly delightful yourself." 
I gripped the book harshly, to prevent myself from punching him in the face, "Well, you know what they say, reciprocity is key."
Riddle shook his head, "You truly are one of a kind. Just as cuckoo as your cousin."
I grabbed the trowel in front of me and drove into the table, just half an inch from Riddle's hand, "Leave Luna out of this." I said darkly, "If you want to be an asshole to me that's fine, but you leave Luna out of this. Keep her name out of your filthy mouth."
Riddle smirked as he looked at the trowel and at his hand, "Touched a sensitive spot, have I?" 
"I swear to Salazar Riddle, I'll paint our common room red with your blood."
"If you want to touch me, just ask, I wouldn't say no."
"You're disgusting, Riddle. I'd rather take a dive in the Black Lake with the merpeople." 
Riddle chuckled to himself, "That's what you say now, but we'll see. You'll come crawling to me." 

"Answer me," I said to Pansy as we walked out of our Herbology class, "Is murder still illegal?"
Pansy rose an eyebrow, "Unless you don't get caught, I'm afraid it is." She nudged me lightly, giving me a knowing look, "Are you planning on murdering someone?"
"Not right now," I said as I watched Riddle joking around with Malfoy and the rest of them, "but you might want to start planning my alibi."
Pansy looked at where I was looking, "You really need to either fuck him into the next century or break his teeth."
I gagged, "What do you mean fuck him?! I hate that guy!"
Pansy shrugged, "Don't take merit from a good hate fuck. I'm telling you, it's some of the best sex to be had."
I shook my head to rid myself of the unwanted shirtless Riddle images that were playing, "I'd rather be celibate for the rest of my life."
Pansy laughed, shaking her head, "You don't know what you're missing out on."
"Parkinson has a point, you know?" 
I turned around, finding Riddle smirking at me.
"Eavesdropping is so very rude, Riddle. Why am I not surprised to see you practice something like this?" 
"My point, Scamander, is that you are missing out. Big time." 
"Am I?" The sarcasm in my voice could be harvested and turned into sarcasm candy, "And what exactly am I missing out on?"
"Sex with me is a prize in itself. But you could be missing out on the opportunity to prove me wrong." Riddle said as his lifted his eyebrow with a smirk. 
"Nice try Riddle," I said as I smirked back and dragged Pansy by her arm, "I wouldn't sleep with you even if we were the last two people on Earth."

(...)

I had no idea what I had done to anger the almighty gods, my professors, and the Universe in general, but they had it out for me. In almost every subject I was paired with fucking Mattheo Riddle for group work. I hated the guy, but I was forced to spend most of my free time around him because, well, guess what? I may hate him, but my desire to get perfect grades was bigger than my hate for him.
"Why don't you ask to be paired with someone else?" Pansy asked as she watch me grow more and more desperate at the prospect of spending time with Riddle. 
"Don't you think I haven't done that by now?!" I burst out and Pansy flinched, "No professor is willing to let me change pairing, they all told me to either suck it up or to fail the class. Failing is not an option."
Pansy rolled her eyes, "Sorry I asked."