[Sirius Black] ~ Music to my ears

This is a junction of two requests, one by SelinaClarke2 and other by JulzLovDraco4Eva

"Hey, Wolfe."
I looked up from my book, finding Sirius, Remus, James, and Peter at the door of the compartment.
"Hi you guys!" I said excitedly as I put my book back in my smaller bag. "How were your summers?" I asked as I made room for them to sit, and of course, Sirius slid in next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.
The other three just squished in the seat in front of us, and I gave them my best glare, leaving poor Peter confused as to why I was glaring, since he might have been the only one not in the knowing about my feelings for Sirius, but the other two knew all too well about it, and were doing everything in their power to get us together, only, Sirius seemed to be more interested in taking a different girl to Hogsmead every month, apparently his plans were not for a serious relationship.
"Alright, Sirius, what are your plans on the love department this year?" James asked with a smug look, and I rolled my eyes at him.
Sirius huffed. "I gave up on the whole dating scene this year. I was doing it to get over someone, it is not working in the slightest. This year, unless it's her, no dating for me." Sirius pledged and I almost cried.
How wonderful! Not only did I not stand a chance with Sirius on his dating for a month and dumping play, now he was only going to date the girl he was trying to get over.
And who might that girl be? He never mentioned her to me, but then again, Sirius and I didn't exactly talk about crushes because, for one I would be heartbroken and well, I couldn't talk crushes with my crush.

"Wolfe? Are you there?" I shook my head softly as I tuned back into reality and James rose an eyebrow at me.
"What do you want, Potter?" I asked and James smiled.
"What are your plans on the love department Wolfe? I have already talked about mine -as usual, I will try to get Lilly to love me-, Sirius has talked about his, Remus plans on sitting out on that department, as usual and Peter will just go wherever the wind takes him. You are the only one whose plan we still have no clue about." James supplied and I sighed as I looked around the compartment.
"Well," I began, trying to sound confident. "I am meeting someone new and getting over the guy I currently like."
"You like someone? Who is he?" Sirius asked and I watched as Remus and James gave me a look and Peter finally caught on.
"Well, that is exactly what I plan to forget, really."

(...)

"So, you, Lilly Evans, are telling me, James's feelings for you are finally requited?" I asked excitedly as I jumped up and down and Lilly grabbed both of my hands.
"I know he is one of your best friends, but you need to shush about this, I have a plan to confess." She admitted and I smiled brightly.
"Cross my heart and hope to die Lil. What's the plan?" I asked and Lilly giggled.
"That is for me to know, and for you to find out, later on." She teased and I pouted, making her laugh before she continued. "What about you? How do you plan to get your man?"
"I plan to give up. Forget him and find someone new." I said simply as I fidgeted with my hands and Lilly smiled softly as she laid a hand on my shoulder.
"That's easier said than done."
"Tell me about it." I muttered as I let out a sigh before we walked out of our dorm, to meet the boys in the common room.
"You spend so long around him, how will you ever get over him?" she asked as we neared the boys, who were seating in front of the fireplace, laughing loudly at whatever their conversation was about, and even then, Sirius stood out to me, and I couldn't help but smile as I noticed the precious sound of his laughter and the way it lit up the entire room, but I had to focus on something else, I had to get over him.
"I actually have a date today afternoon." I said just as we reached the boys and they turned to look at me.

"You have a date?" James asked, completely confused and Sirius turned to me, his expression looking somewhat hurt.
"Who is it?" Sirius asked in a barely audible whisper, and I sighed.
"I'm going out with Samson."
"Samson?" Sirius asked back as he stood in front of me. "Samson as in, the huge guy, with a delirious body -according to most of the female student body that attends Hogwarts- and with sawdust for a brain? Samson the guy who is known to keep girls around just long enough to cheat on them? Samson who gives Hufflepuff a bad reputation? That Samson?" Sirius asked, completely outraged at my choice of a date.
"That's him." I whispered as the weight of my poor choice came to me and Sirius shook his head before summoning the other three.
"I'll see you in a moment."
The four boys exited the common room, leaving me and Lilly completely perplexed, standing in the middle of the common room.
"Is it just me, or did Sirius sound like he was about to kick someone's backside?" Lilly asked and I felt myself get paler.
"He's going after Samson! We have to stop them before they get in trouble!" I screeched as I grabbed Lilly's hand and we nearly flew out of the common room, trying to catch up with the four guys.