5

They stayed silent taking a glance at each other until their moms came in the living room laughing at wherever they were talking . Now the room is filled with laughter.

"Honey did you and jay became friends . I bet jay is funny like his mom " ms.nyang said , jungwon only gave her a smile . Jay was looking at jungwon .

'now I need to act like I don't know him' 

"Ah we need to go now ms.yang its getting late " ms.park said.

"Ahh nonono eat with us okay. Since its only me and my son sometimes it get bored "

"Oh where is your husband? " ms.park said.

They only stayed silent and jay looked at his mom and ms.park said "uh wherever andd ....yes we will stay"

Jay wanted to thanks his mom for staying here . Jay only smiled.

"Jungwon honey . Me and ms.park are going to cook and you take jay with you and show him around " ms.yang said . Jungwon wanted to reject the request but it would be rude if he did . Jungwon only nodded.

"Lets go" jungwon said making jay smile .

.

Jungwon took jay at the yard .

"Wow pretty" jay said , jungwon only hummed

"Wow pretty" jay said , jungwon only hummed . Jay saw a swing tied in the tree he goes there and sat in the swing and he giggled.

"Whos swing is this . Your younger brother? Or sister ? " jay said

Jungwon only stayed silent for some seconds and he said .

"Mine " and he got embarrassed a little . Swings are for children. Jungwon though.

Jay looked at him a laughed. " aaaawwwww you're such a baby " jay said making jungwon blush .

'Did he called me bAby .oh my gosh '

"Come here and sit " jay said and got up from the swing pointing at the swing for jungwon to sit . He sat down and was confused at what jay was about to do .

"Let me push you" jay said and was ready to push the swing buy jungwon got up from the swing . Jay only looked at him with a pout .

"Ah why" jay said .

Jungwon was getting shy and blushed making his cheeks pink .

"Umm im not a kid " jungwon whispered. "Eh it doesn't matter . Please " jay whined and jungwon just sighed and sat in the swing . Jay got happy and slowly pushed jungwon .

Jungwon felt warm in his heart . He misses someone doing this for him and then jay started to push jungwon with more force making the swing going faster and now jungwon only giggled and jay laughed at jungwons face.

"AHHH pleEASE STOP" jungwon said laughing . 2-3 minutes pased and now jay stoped the swing . Jungwon got up from the swing .

"Ahh it was so fun .... now you" jungwon said and jay pointed at himself saying "me?".

Jungwon only nodded while smiling. with this cute side of jungwon , jay couldn't deny it and sat in the swing . Jungwon then started to push jay .

"Im heavy " jay said making jungwom roll his eyes . They had a little fun .

' jungwon is fun to be around and I hope he always smiles ' jay though.

"Kids come and eat dinner is ready " ms.park yelled . Now they both go inside .

They sat in the table side by side and were waiting for the food .

Jay let his phone in the table and after some seconds a notification came making jungwon look down at the phone and saw a text message.

From hoon to Three balls

Hoon: did u had fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jungwon saw the group chat name and wanted to laugh but he held the laugh in. But he also was curios about what hoon meant by that ' and who the fuck is hoon' jungwon though.

Jay saw the message but he left it on seen .

The food came and they ate in silence while the moms cant stop talking . They seem to get along .

After they ate jay and jungwon go to living room and ms.park and yang wash the dishes together.

While washing the dishes ms.park saw a scratch in ms.yangs wrist , it looked like it was made from a knife .

Ms.yang noticed ms.parks gaze on her wrist and she pulled down her sleeve.

"U-uh.. its... I accidentally cut it " ms.yang said but ms.park didn't believe it but she only nodded .

After some minutes it was time to go now.

"Thank you so much dear" ms.park said .

"Its nothing and you're always welcome"ms.yang said smiling . They bid goodbyes and jay and jungwon only looked at each other and then they left . Jungwon closing the door .

Thanks for reading it.