7

Its monday today which means his dad is going to come home .

Jungwon was in his room it was 5pm and he didn't know what to do . He though about jay . Jay seems a good person but he also feels kinda shy when he is with him.

Jungwon didn't had a phone. He had one but his dad broke it so now he listen songs from his radio .

He didn't know why his dad would do something like this .

The bruises he had in his body seems to fade a little but he was sure that he is going to have new ones. At 6pm his dad arrives home .

"What do you want to eat?" Ms.yang said slowly.

"You didn't made any FOOD . You know I want my food ready when I come HOME !." Mr.yang said startling his wife.

Jungwon in his room was listening to songs and he didn't heard that his dad was home . Jungwons room opened and his dad came in . Jungwon immediately turned off the music and stayed silent .

"Yang jungwon . What is this?" Mr.yang seems to have his phone in his hand and it was a picture. Jungwon looked at the phone and saw that it was him with yongbin kissing .

Yes yongbin force kissed him just to bully him last week and he knew that jungwon is gay, but he didn't knew that they would take pictures .
'Im in danger now' jungwon though.

"eXPLAIN RIGHT NOw . My son isn't gay RIght ." Mr.yang was so angry he looks like he could kill jungwon right in this moment.

Jungwon didn't knew what to say he only lowered his head and stayed silent and calm .

"ANSWER ME "

He still stayed silent . His dad got even more angry and punched jungwon . Jungwons tears slowly started to fall down his cheeks , his face didn't showed any emotions .

"I dont want my son to be a faggot . OKAY" And then he left .

'Bravo another bruise' jungwon though.

He locked himself in the room and sat in the floor near his bed and put his head between his legs and started to cry trying not to make any noises.

It was now 10pm his mom knocked on the door to give him food but jungwon didn't want to eat .

"Please leave mom"

His mom left . She didn't want to hurt her son more.

Jungwon was lying in his bed holding a pillow.

.

Jay was in his room . He just finished eating and was sitting in his desk near his window with his phone in his hand . He looked in front of him and saw were a window from jungwons house , and it was jungwons room . He saw jungwon lying in bed .

He smiled looking at jungwon . Jungwon then slowly got up and took his shirt off making jay panik.

'No I should not look at him'

He still did . He slowly hid behind a curtain and saw what was jungwon doing .

Jungwon took his shirt off and was looking at his upper body . He touched some bruises that were left from his dad . He then put his shirt back on and left his room .

From the other side jay saw what happened  but he couldn't see the bruises that well.

After some time jungwon came in his room drinking milk with a straw and sat near window resting his head in the wall . Jay saw that jungwon was drinking milk and the lips jungwon made while sucking in the straw makes him to look cute . Jay only giggled and continues watching .

Jungwon just looked outside the window and saw jay looking at him . Jay just paniked ' oh fuck he saw me. What do I dooo' jay though trying to stay calm .

Jay then opened the window
"Hey" jay said trying to sound calmly.

Jungwon only looked at him and only smiled at him showing his dimples.

Jay melted from jungwons dimples . Jay seems to noticed that jungwon didn't want to speak so he took a pen and a letter and started to write something . He then throws the letter to jungwon.

Jungwon was confused but still took the letter and unfolds it .

'you have cute dimples it makes me to pinch them '

Jungwon read the letter and he blushed at the others words.

Jay saw that jungwon was smiling and he smiled too.

Jungwon then throws a letter to Jay too . He unfolds it and .

'I was sad but your words made me smile :)'

Jays heart was flying but also he was curious why jungwon was sad .

Jungwom then he left .