final

"Dad...please.." jay pleaded to his dad. He was in his office again .

When jay heard that jungwon wanted to kill himself he couldn't wait any longer, he wanted jungwon to be free.

"Ughh jay . How much do you love him nck " mr.park said

"Dad I'm begging you for the last time.....if you love me as your son , help him" jay said seriously.

Sigh "okay fine " mr.park said . Now Jay's eyes widened "really?" Jay said.

"Yes . How much money ?" Mr.park said.

.

"Room 303 come here "

Jungwon heard them call his name . He slowly got up from where he was sitting and approaches the police.

"Come with me " the police said . Jungwon then followed him slowly .
'Is it Jay again....but he didn't say that someone is going to see me ?!' Jungwon though.

He have become more weak , he wasn't eating that much he looks pale and really thin . Lot of stress.

Then jungwon was following the police and they arrived in one office .

" sit down "

Jungwon then sat down. After some minutes passed.

"You're free to go "

"Uh wh-what ..." jungwon said he couldn't believe it . 'Is this a dream?' Jungwon said .

"Thank you , thank you " jungwon said bowing at them and goes out of the room with the police .

"Here take your things " the police officer gave jungwon his phone rings and other things he had with himself.

Jungwon took the bag and goes out of the prison. The sun brightness made him to cover his eyes with his hands .
When jungwon finally got to see he saw jay 10 meters distance .

He was leaning in his motorcycle . He wore all black clothes and his helmet was in his right hands , looking at jungwon.

Jungwon then felt happy that he saw jay . Jungwon then just smiles and ran to jay . Jay dropped the helmet and goes to jungwon too .

Jungwon arrives at jay and he just throws himself at him hugging jay . He wanted to feel Jay's warm, everything.

Jay put his hands around jungwons waist hugging him and picking him up .

"I missed you " jay said his face was at Jungwons neck.

"I missed you too " Jungwon said . Now they stopped hugging and only smiled at each other.

" let's go" jay said .

.

"We're here "jay said entering his house . Ms.park came .

"Oh my gosh JUNGWON "Ms.park said . No one knew that jungwon will come back home. Jay wanted to surprise them.

Ms.yang was napping in the living room but she woke up when she heard ms.park yelling her sons name .

"Jungwon.....is jungwon here " ms.yang said. It was her first time talking after her son got to go in prison she didn't talk with no one .

She got up and approaches jungwon.

"jungwon ... is that you "she said now crying putting her hands in jungwons cheeks .

"Yes mom " jungwon said now hugging his mom . And they both started to cry.