19

Next morning jungwon woke up feeling happy . He checked the time and it was time to got to school.

He then got ready and all he goes downstairs and was smiling .

"Good morni-" jungwon said but he stopped when he saw jay sitting in the living room looking at him and grinning.

"Oh honey jay is going to eat with us and u guys can go together at school " ms.yang said smiling .

'Oh dang .....I shouldn't have done that yesterday ' Jungwon though.

"Okay now come and eat its ready " ms.yang said and jungwon goes to sit and jay comes and sits next to jungwon .

" morning babe " jay said kissing jungwons cheek making jungwon look at him cuz his mom was there .

" awwww cuteeee I feel like crying " ms.yang said wiping her fake tears .

"Okay now let's eat "

Now was silence only them eating .
Jungwon was eating he choked in his food  then coughed.

"Agh agh AGH" .

"Jungwon are u okay.  Here some water " ms.yang said handing him the water .

" dont worry ms.yang he will be fine " jay said . His hand was touching jungwons thigh that's why jungwon choked.

Jungwon now seems to calm down and starts to eat food .

"Take your hand off" jungwon whispered to Jay.

Jay acted like he didn't heard him and continued to touch jungwons thigh moving his hand up and down .

'I hope my mom won't notice it " jungwon though.

After some minutes jay stopped and let jungwon to eat in peace.

After they finished eating they got ready and left.

" bye mom "

"Bye ms.yang"

"Okay bye and u jay can call me now mom" ms.yang said and they left.

They walked holding hands but when they arrived in the city jungwon stopped holding hands.

Guess he just didn't want people to see them and think they are disgusting and shit.

Now they are in the buss and they arrived at school.

" hey " sunoo said when he saw them .
Since that night with friends hangout they became friends.

Jay and jungwon approaches them and greeted everyone.

"Lets go now its going to start " heeseung said and they left to their classes .

Jay , sunghoon , jake and heeseung were in the same class.

They go in and sat in their seats. The teacher came and the lesson stared.

Sunghoon and jake were close sitting .

"Jake.... jake ....baby "sunghoon whispered.

" what " Jake mouthed telling him to keep quiet cuz they are in class and the teacher is strick.

Sunghoon throws a letter to him .
Jake then took it and read it

I'm tired of keeping this a secret. Let's tell them :)

Jake only throws the letter in the basket.

"No "jake whispered

"but whyyy" sunghoon said he forgot that he was in class and everyone heard him.

" sunghoon detention... I told u the rules  no talking IN MY CLASS " the teacher said and continued what he was doing.

Jake only looked at sunghoon and smirked .
Sunghoon pouted and lowers his head feeling mad at jake.

.

Now it was lunch time and everyone is in the canteen sitting in a table.

"Where are jay and jungwon " sunoo asked.

" I don't know ...they will come soon maybe " jake said.

" sunghoon you look upset.  What's wrong " jake asked .

"Dont act like you dont know " sunghoon said.

" he got detention after school for 2 hours " heeseung said and everyone laughing at sunghoon.

"Dont laugh " sunghoon said felt like crying.

.

"Jay where are you taking me ...put me down " jungwon said .

Jay was holding jungwon putting him in his shoulder and walking with him.

"I said put me down...students are watching us"

" I dont care " jay said and he entered the bathroom and let jungwon sitting in the sink.

"Oh my God what are we doin- " jungwons words cut off .

Jay kissed jungwon and now broke the kiss looking at jungwon.

"I wanted to kiss you "jay said looking at jungwon . Jungwon then blushed.

" we're are school..what if someone comes in"jungwon said .

"I dont care ...please let me kiss you "jay said making puppy eyes at jungwon.

"Fine" jungwon said closing his eyes.

Jay then slowly he put his hand in jungwons neck and moved his face close to his and looked at jungwons lips licking his own .

Jay then kissed jungwons nose and his right cheek going to his ear whispering.

"I missed this "

The words jay said gave jungwon chills

He then started to kiss jungwons lips passionately.  They started to move their lips . Jay's hand in jungwons neck touching his hairs and with his thumb touching jungwons lips while kissing him.

They kept kissing and now jay started to kiss jungwons neck making jungwon to arch his back .

Jay is holding now jungwon by his waist trying not to drop jungwon and started to kiss his neck going down to his chest .

"Ahhh jaaay" jungwon said feeling butterflies in his stomach .

Jay then took jungwon and put him down starting to unboton jungwons shirt. He then kissed his chest .

"You smel good "jay said while kissing him . Jungwons eyes were closeed feeling Jay's lips in his body .

" BAHHAA YEAH AND THEY ....." someone was coming making Jay stop what he was doing and took jungwon and they hide .

After some minutes of them hiding and jay trying to kiss jungwon but jungwon trying to stop him cuz someone was there  .

Finally those boys left .

" thanks God " jungwon said approaches the mirror and bottoming his shirt.

"Ehhh we are not done yet" jay said putting his arms around jungwons waist and sniffing jungwons neck.

"Jay no... lets go please "jungwon said and jay only pouts but nodded and they left. Time for lunch already passed and now they go to their classes.

In the class jay arrived sitting in his seat.

"Where were you dude ... you look like u were running... what happened?" Heeseung asked.

"Nothing don't worry " jay said and sat in his chair .

.

Thank you ... also you ready for the drama ;)
I think its enough for fluff ;)