6

Jay and his mom left and they go to their house .

"Ms.yang is so kind and her son too" ms.park said.

"Yes I know right" jay said smiling and he heads to his room. He sat in his bad taking his phone and saw the video he recorded jungwon in the swing and jungwons giggles made jays ears blessed. Yes he admits now that he loves the younger one .

While thinking about jungwon his phone rang it was a video chat from three balls . He answered it letting his phone rest in his pillow .

"Yooo tell us what happened" hoon

"Yesss okay tell . Spill the tea " hee

"Okay guys chill . So yeah I....." jay told his friends what happened and he even sent them the video of jungwon .

"Humm you falling in love~~~" hoon

"Nahh guys im just helping him" jay said he didn't want to tell them that he might love jungwon .

They talked, laughing and joked , jay got tired it was now 11 pm and he decided to sleep.

I hope his dad isn't home jay though before he fall asleep.

.

Next morning jay didn't want to go to school with jungwon cuz he didn't want  jungwon to know that they are at the same school . He waited for jungwon to go first and he followed from behind .

Jungwon is walking with slow steps his head low hung and was singing. Jay who was following him got amazed at his voice . It was smoothing.

Jungwon stoped and looked behind cuz he heard something . Jay just jumped at one brush really fast that he hit his stomach . Thanks god jungwon didn't saw him and he kept walking. Now they arrived in school jay saw his friends and goes to them as for jungwon it was the same . No Friends.

Jay took a glance at jungwon and saw that he was alone . He felt bad for him.

The day goes on . The bullies didn't pick on jungwon today so jungwon didn't had to worry .

He goes home and jay following him .

.

"Mom im going to see jungwon " jay said and he left leaving the door open .

Their houses were 5 cm distance . He arrived and knocked on the door . Ms.yang opened the door and she got happy seeing jay and she greeted him welcoming him inside .

"Where is jungwon " jay asked

"Oh he is in his room . I'll go call him"

"No its okay I'll go to his room" jay answered and goes upstairs.
He tried to find jungwons room luckily one room had the door open so he saw jungwon sitting in the chair writing something.

He knocked on the door a little and jungwon looked at him and he saw that it was jay and he immediately got up from where he was sitting and bowed at him .

"Hey no need to bow" jay said smiling entering the room .

"Hi...um you can sit on my bed " jungwon said . Jay sat down and looked at jungwons room .
The room was cozy and everything was with wood .

Juungwon sat next to jay and they stayed like this .

"By the way how was school today " out of nowhere jay asked looking at jungwon .

"Um best day ever" jungwon replied 'of course best day . They didn't bully me' jungwon though. Jay only smiled at him .

" what do you wanna drink ? " jungwon asked jay .

"Wherever it is " jay said and jungwon goes to bring apple juice .

He gave jay the cup and sat next to him . They talked a little . Telling about their favourite foods etc.

"By the way you look thin you should eat some " jay said looking at jungwons body

"Ehhh no im good" jungwon replied giggling.

Jay places his hand in jungwons chest  and started to touch . He didn't though what he was doing.

"See you are all bones " jay said and then stoped when he noticed what he was doing. Jungwon froze only looking at Jay. Jay took his hand off of  jungwon .

"Sorry" jay said

Jungwon didn't knew what to say only stayed silent.

"I should probably go" jay said and then got up to leave with jungwon .

Jungwon was waiting at the door for jay to go .

"Bye jay "

"Byebye jungwonie" jay said smiling and left leaving a blushing jungwon .

'did I just touch his titts ' jay though in his way home  .

Thanks