20

Jungwon and Jay now were walking holding hands and smiling at each other .

(Imagine them walking in this road)

While walking jungwon triped and fell.
"Agh" jungwon yelled .

"Omg  jungwon are you okay?" Jay asked concerned.

"I'm fine dont worry" then jungwon started to laugh."BABAHAHAHHAHA I CANT BELIEVE I FELL" jungwon said making jay to laugh too.

Now jungwon got up to walk . They walked a little and jungwon felt tired .
Jay then noticed .

"Come I will give you a piggyback "jay said and jungwon agreed with his boyfriend.

Jay put his backpack in front of him and jungwon in his back with his backpack.

Jungwon now was in Jay's back .

" isn't it heavy?" Asked jungwon .

"No dont worry about me . I'll do anything for my lover " jay said making jungwon smile at him.

Jay was walking and smiling with jungwon together.  They felt really happy.

Jungwon was so happy in this moment.  He at least have someone that loves him .

Time passed with them laughing and they arrived at their house.

" bye "jungwon said ready to enter his house.

"Oh wait wonie " jay said making jungwon to stop and look at him.

" yes hyung" jungwon asked

" tonight come at my house please "jay said smiling.

" hahaha okay okay I will " jungwon said and entering the house.
Jay left to his house too smiling.

" ooo you are smiling.. what happened?" Ms.park said .

"Why can't I smile ?" Jay said and only goes to his room.

" ehh kids those days " ms.park said and continued what's she was doing.

.

Now it was dinner time and jungwon is at Jay's house sitting in the table feeling embarrassed.

"Food will be ready for 5 minutes "ms.park said.

" mom you keeps saying in 5 minutes... it have been 20 minutes now" jay said .

Jay and jungwon only sat there in the table waiting for the food .

"Ehh now you talk back .... I didn't even dare to say one word to my mom back in that time " ms.park said .

"Its not my problem "jay said . Jungwon only listens to them bickering but with joke.

Now the food finally was ready and they started to eat .

" feel like you are in your house jungwon "ms.park said handing him a bottle of water.

" thanks " jungwon said and they kept eating in silence.

They kept eating until they heard some  noises .

" NO PLEASE DONT "

They heard a lady screaming and jungwon recognized her voice.
He just got up from where he was sitting.

"MOM" jungwon said and run out of the house making Jay and ms.park to follow him.

When jungwon arrived at the front yard of his house he saw his dad holding his mom by her hair.

"WHERE IS YOUR SON? " mr.yang said.

Ms.yang was crying really hard she didn't want to tell him where her son was cuz she was scared that he will do something bad to him .

" I'm here "

Mr.yang looked at where the voice came from .

It was jungwon himself and with jay and Jay's mom behind them.

"you little shit COME HERE " mr.yang said throwing his wife on the ground and approaches jubgwon ready to punch him but jay stopped his hand .

"No punching mr.yang" jay said .

" and who are you again" mr.yang said

"Park jongseong " jay said looking down at mr.yang cuz jay was taller than him.

"You know me really well and my dad too" jay said . Now mr.yang got more angry.

"Mind your business " mr.yang said

"And dont be near jungwon . He is a disgusting faggot . I warned you jungwon about staying close with this boy " mr.yang said yelling at jungwon .

He then took his phone and showed jungwon a pic . In the pic were him and jay kissing his cheeks in the motorcycle.

"Your old schoolmate send it to me " mr.yang said. (A/n yall should know who send it to him ig)

"You guys are disgusting " mr.yang said but jay just punched him really hard in the face mr.yang and he fell by the punch .

"You dare say that " jay said .

Mr.yang got up and took jungwon with him really fast and put a gun in jungwons head .

Both moms screamed .

"Don't move or I'll kill this boy" mr.yang said .