16

"Where are we going? " jungwon asked . He was holding onto Jay's waist while driving.

"Its a surprise " jay said he then stopped in one market . "Wait a little I'll go buy something " jay said and hoped off. Now jungwon was waiting for Jay in his motorcycle. 

After some minutes jay came and jungwon got up from motorcycle cuz Jay put the snacks at the back of the seat .

Jay approaches jungwon and hugs him and kisses his cheek making jungwon blush.

"Dont people are looking at us " jungwon said feeling embarrassed.

"Let them be " jay said and they both hoped on the motorcycle and drive .

Jungwon was resting his head to the back of Jay's back and he didn't saw that they arrived,  he was only enjoying the warmth.

"We're here" jay said and they both hoped off .

Jungwon saw they were in a park .

"Follow me now " jay said and jungwon followed him . They were going in mountain .

They arrived and it was now 7pm it was getting dark .

What jungwon said he was amazed.
He never thought Jay would something like this.

"Hope you will like it. I was planning to enjoy the night together with you " jay said.

"Its beautiful... " jungwon said . Now jungwon sat and jay was trying to light a fire . Jungwon then started to help him . They finally made a fire and they sat down near the fire.

They talked a little bit . It was getting cold and jungwon was cold , jay noticed it and took a blanket from the tent and put it around jungwon and himself .
Now they were close and feeling more warm .

"Its so pretty tonight " jay said . "It is "jungwon said.

"But you're more pretty " jay said making jungwon roll his eyes and giggled at Jay's words.

"Umm jungwon I need to tell you something " jay said . Jungwon hummed and jay continued.

"I've known you long time but you didn't knew it......" jay said now making jungwon courios of what jay meant by it.

"I've knew you on school too and about how hard was your life .... and everything " jay said.

Jungwon didn't knew what to say only looked at jay signaling him to continue .

"And I......I kind of stalked you .....I know it's bad I'm sorry ..... but I couldn't help it "jay said .

Again jungwon didn't knew what to say.

"I ... I didn't knew about my feelings that it made me to keep helping you and everything.....that's why I moved out near your house ....I wanted to help you and protect you......I'm sorry " jay said .

Jay thought that it wasn't a good idea to tell jungwon about it but he didn't want it to keep it a secret.

" after moving out I just realized that those feelings are love " . Jay said.

" jungwon do you want to be my boyfriend , I will always help you and will make you happy " jay finally said .

Now jungwon felt like crying . He didn't knew about what jay told him but he sure knew that he loved the older one .

Jungwon then he held Jay's hands .

"Jay ... about everything you have done to me dont apologise... I'm glad that u did that cuz I wouldn't knew you .... and I'm so happy that I found you " jungwon said smiling a little making jay smile too .

"So that means......."jay said .

"Yes . I will be your boyfriend " jungwon said and then jay slowly kissed jungwons lips .

Jungwon melted in Jay's lips . They were so warm and so sweet and plushy . Jungwon then started to move his lips too . Then they broke apart and smiling at each other.

"Let's go inside the tent cuz its getting cold " jay said and got up giving jungwon his hand for him to take it. Jungwon then held his hand and they go inside.

They sat down . Jungwon didn't knew what to do he was feeling a little shy cuz jay was now with him.

Jay noticed jungwons blush and touches his cheek.

"Feeling hot " jay said giggling .

Jay then took something and gave jungwon .

"Jungwon I know it's to much and you may reject it but take it please I wanna keep texting with you at night when I miss you " jay said and handing jungwon one box .

Jungwon then opened and saw a phone .

"Please accept it" jay said  .

"You didn't had to.....but I will accept it since you misses me at night " jungwon said smiling .

They then giggled . Jay stopped giggling and was looking at jungwon dead in his eyes .

"Jay what's wrong " jungwon asked.

Jay only stayed silent and he put his hands in jungwons neck bringing him more close to him.

"You look so good " jay said whispering sending chills down jungwons spine.  Junwon only looked at him and saw jay eyes looking at him . His gaze was so dangerous it made jungwons legs go weak .

"Junwon stop me if you want " jay said and captured his lips. Jungwon then he closed his eyes too . Jay started to kiss jungwons passionately .

They were sitting and it made jay to pick up jungwon and placed him in his lap. Jungwons legs were around Jay's hips.

At first the movement jay did it surprised him but he still didn't stop . They kept kissing now jay licked jungwons lips trying to enter his tongue inside jungwons lips . Jungwon opened his mouth now jay explores jungwons mouth with his tongue.  With hands touching jungwons thighs moving them up and down.

"Ahh" jungwon slipped a moan feeling embarrassed jay only grins at him .

They kept kissing fighting with their tongues and hands touching their bodies.

Jay then put jungwon down and he was on top of him looking at jungwon. Jungwon was underneath him and he looked so small in this moment.

" lets do it " jay said and then captured jungwons lips .

The night is beautiful don't u think .

.

Omg I'm so sorry and I warned you at the start of this book so yeah don't come at me .
Thanks.