17

Jungwon woke up . It was now morning and jay wasnt there, he was naked only with a blanket. He first got scared cuz he didn't saw jay .

"Jay !" Jungwom said. Jay then came .

"Hey you woke up " jay asked now jungwon just leaned back lying .

"You scared me ....i though you left me alone " jungwon said . Jay then hugges jungwon , he put his head in jungwons chest and smelled his neck.

"I  would never leave you alone . Don't forget that you are mine " Jay said then looking up at jungwon and jungwon looked down at Jay, jay then pecked jungwons lips , and they both smiled.

"Come on get ready let's eat something before we go" jay said and left the tent leaving jungwon alone to wear some clothes.

Jungwon the got ready and goes out . The sun shines so brightly it made jungwon to close his eyes cuz of brightness.

"Its warm today " jungwon said and jay hummed .

After some times they now got ready and all and they were walking down the mountain.

'Dang I can't walk ..... my ass hurts' Jungwon though and he slowly was walking.

Jay saw it and he just stped in front of jungwon facing his back .

"Let me carry you " jay said .

"Nah I'm fine "jungwon said but still did what jay told him and now jay was carrying jungwon piggyback.

Jay then started to run a little making jungwon bounce and laughing together 

"Nahhh what if you drop me " jungwon said laughing.

" I'm strong "jay said smiling and they kept walking like that laughing.

They arrived and they hop on the motorcycle and drove off .

.

"See you baby " jay said . They just arrived and jungwon only smiled and blushed at the nickname jay gave him .

" before you leave ...." jay said pointing his finger to his lips and making kiss sound.

Jungwon only rolled his eyes and pecked Jay's lips . "Happy " jungwon said and left .

Jay only smiled and left too going inside his house .

Jungwon came and his mom wasn't in the living room. 'Maybe she is sleeping. Its still early ' jungwon though and he goes to his room and going to shower .

He was in the bathroom taking his clothes off and he saw a lot of hickeys made from jay and he recalled the memories with jay and it made him shiver at the though of it he then blushed . He really loves jay and was happy to find someone like jay.

He finished showering and put some clothes on.

On Jay's side . Jay greeted his mom .

"Sooo how was the date with jungwon ?...did it go well.? Are u guys officially dating? . What did you guys do?. Did jungwon liked it ?...did-" ms.park said but Jay stopped her.

"Moooommm to many questions I will answer only one of it and yeah me and jungwon are dating now ." Jay said smiling and left.

"JAYYYY OMG IM SO HAPPY PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT WENT " Jay's mom said but jay only ignored her and goes to his room showering.

.

After some hours it was dinner time and jungwon got a notification from his phone. He checked it and saw it was from jay .
Now jay is calling him and jungwon answered it.

"What . Misses me already "jungwon said .

"Yess I miss my baby wonie" jay said making jungwon blush .

They kept talking and joking . Jungwons mom saw that jungwon was smiling and was happy with jay . She felt happy for them , for jungwons happiness.

After some hours . An notification popped in jungwons phone and he saw that it was from his dad.

He then got scared and how the fuck does his dad knows that he got a new phone .

He then opened the chat his stepdad sent to him .

[ just wait.... you fag].

Jungwon read it and got scared.
'What is he planning '  jungwon though feeling his heart beat fast and goes to his room trying to relax .

.

Thanks . Also some chapters are left and finish .

(I wanted to write smut but I can't cuz they are not old enough for it )