10

(A/n lmao I apologise for what I said , i got my phone earlier that I thought)

Jung won now was in his room he just slide down the door and sat in the ground . Thinking of what he did just now. He started to blush just by thinking of it. He was breathing fast and his fingers were touching his lips .

In the other side Jay was speechless. He just kissed jungwon and he can't seem to forget it.

.

Next morning jungwon goes first to school and he decided to pay a visit to his mom  . Jay wanted to go with him but he saw that jungwon left earlier .

In the hospital jungwon arrived and looked for his mom. He found his mom's room  .

Ms.yang was sleeping. Jungwon goes to her and sat in a chair next to her. He held her hand making her wake up .

"Jungwon honey.  I missed you " ms.yang said placing her hand in her son's cheek.  Jungwon only smiled at her melting at the touch .

"I missed you too mom" jungwon said .

"Are you doing fine ?"

"Yes baby don't worry....what about you.  What happened? "

"I'm fine dont worry about me" jungwon said cheerfully and kissed his mom's forehead .

Ms.park came with food in her hands
"Ah jungwon you came " ms.park said placing the food in the table .

"Yes but I need to go to school now" jungwon said and hugged his mom then left.

.

At school Jay was with his friends and he saw jungwon , he approached him but jungwon just left like he didn't saw him . Jay's smile faded away when he saw that jungwon left just like that .

Sunghoon and heeseung saw what happened  "what's wrong with him" sunghoon asked. "I don't know too. We were doing fine yesterday though " jay said feeling a little bit hurt ".

"Dont worry about him" heeseung said . They were in the hallway and one boy approached them.

"E-excuse me " the boy said and sunghoon looked at him.  He was a little shorter that sunghoon . The boy was shy and he looked so cute. Sunghoon thought . He then smiled at him.

"Can you sh-show me where is the principal's office?" The boy said.

Heeseung saw that sunghoon was looking at him with heart eyes .

"Yes ofcourse. My friend can show you , I need to go byebye" heeseung said and then left sunghoon and that boy alone n

"What's your name ? " sunghoon asked

"Jake" the boy said sunghoon only agreed and he walked making Jake follow him .

.

It was lunch time jungwon still didn't talk with jay.  Jay was worried 'did I do something wrong? ' jay thought and put a spoon in his mouth.

"Eiiii don't worry that much. Tell me what did u do ?" Heeseung said .

Jake was sitting with them cuz sunghoon took him with him .

"N-nothing " jay said .

"Ummm why did u stutter. Did something happened between you and him?" Sunghoon asked. Now jay was blushing red . "Nothing. It didn't happened nothing "

"We don't believe it " heeseung said.  They kept pleading at jay to tell them but he didn't.

Times passed and now it was time to go . Even though jay and jungwon have the same way to their house. Jungwon left early than him.

When jay arrived he saw jungwon outside the house watering the flowers .

"Hey jungwon " jay said trying his best .

Jungwon saw him and he panicked.  He didn't want to talk with him now right now with him watering the flowers.

"U-u-HH I need to go " jungwon said. "But why?" Jay said making puppy eyes  . Jungwon only looked at him putting his finger in his lips shushing him .

At the same time jungwons dad came out of the house looking at them. He then approaches them .

"Hey and you are ?" Mr.yang said looking at jay

"I'm jay park " jay said giving his hand for a handshake. Mr.yang only looked at Jay's hand and finally decided to hand shake it .

Mr.yang took jungwons hand and brought him close to him and whispered "go inside" 

Jungwon only looked at him and he goes inside. Leaving a confused jay. "Why did he left?" Jay asked.

"Its not your business young boy" mr.yang said and left.

Jay got mad at mr.yang he saw that he said something to jungwon that made him leave . Jay didn't know what to do in that moment and he goes inside in his house.

.

At jungwons house

"Tell me who is he? " mr.yang said .

"O-our neighbour " jungwon said looking down .

"Humm good and just to warm you. You better dont talk with him cuz if u do. I'm killing your mom " mr.yang said and left. Leaving a sad boy .

'No ....just no. Why he have to do this .' Jungwon thought.