18

Jungwon read the message his dad sent and he got scared . He now goes to his room and was ready to sleep .

It was now 2 in the morning someone knocked in his window and junwon  got up from bed to see who it was at this time and he opened the window and saw jay there .

"Oh my God what are u doing here ...  how did u got here " jungwon asked surprised.

Jay just smiled at him and goes inside .

"I wanted to see you but since I cannot come from the front door cuz Its late . " jay said and sat in jungwons chair .

"How. You really are something else " jungwon said giggling.

"I climbed the tree "jay said like its easy.  Jungwon only shakes his head . He then sat in his bed looking at jay.

"Do you want to drink something " jungwon asked , jay then laughed.

"What..... what am i supposed to say " jungwon said . He didn't know what to do with jay in his room m

Jay was sitting in the chair like this.

(Without the things he is holding and the hat  and looking at jungwon)

" come here " jay said and jungwon approaches jay slowly and he looked at jay down.

Jay then put his hand around jungwons waist and pulled jungwon close to him made jungwon to sit in Jay's lap .

Jay looked at him with a smirk and jungwon blushed .

" ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ " jungwon said feeling embarrassed.

Jay only smiled at how cute his boyfriend was . "Or what "jay said .

Now jungwon didn't knew what to say and tried to get up from Jay's lap but jay didn't let him go and just picked him up and put him in the bed with jay on top of him .

Jay now was looking at jungwon . Jungwon just froze and blushing . His cheeks were pink . Jay then he slowly moved his head more close to jungwon making jungwon to close his eyes and squir his face .

Jay only looked and he just pinched jungwons cheeks and got up and sat in the bed .

"Cute" jay said .

Jungwon felt a little disappointed cuz he thought that jay will kiss him and got mad at jay for teasing him.

Jungwon then pouted " hump" .

"What's wrong baby" jay said grinning.  He knew what he was doing and he enjoyed it .

"Nothing.... I'm going to sleep now " Jungwon said and laid covers himself with a blanked and facing his back to jay .

Jungwon closed his eyes ready to sleep. But then he felt something moving in his bed .

Jay was slowly approaching him and he saw that jungwon noticed him and jay only throws himself at jungwon hugging him.

"Hahaha got you" jay said laughing holding jungwon .

"Ah nooo let me go " jungwon said trying to release from Jay's hands.

" no until you tell me why you got mad at me " jay said.

Jungwon only sighs. "Hum...fine " jungwon said . Jay now is waiting for jungwons answer.

Jungwon then slowly moved his head to kiss jay and jay just closed his eyes waiting for jungwons lips to touch his .

He is waiting but still nothing , jay then opened his eyes and jungwon just kicked him and jay fell on the ground.

"AGHHH " JAY said.

"BAHAHAHAHHAHAH THIS IS WHAT U GET FOR TEASING ME " jungwon said laughing feeling proud of himself. 

"Dont laugh "jay said and in that moment someone came in his room.

" jungwon what is happeni-" jungwons mom said but stopped when she saw jay on the ground and jungwon in his bed holding his tummy from laughing a lot.

"Oh my gosh what is happening.  Jay when did u came here ?" Ms.yang said looking at them .

Jay didn't knew what to say and only got embarrassed and jungwon said nothing waiting for jay to answer.

"Uh-uh.. umm. I'll go home now " jay said got up and ready to leave .

Ms.yang didn't knew what was happening and just looked confused at jungwon.

" bye jayjay "jungwon said and jay left with a pout making jungwon smile.

"Umm I'm confused "ms.yang said . She was standing there looking for an answer from her son.

"Nothing mom. Dont worry go to sleep now cuz Its late " Jungwon said.

" look who is talking. You should sleep why me " ms.yang said and ready to leave .

"Okay but next time tell jay to come here from the door not from wherever he came from " jungwons mom said and left the room closing the door .

Jungwon only giggled and laid back closing his eyes .

A notification popped in his phone,  jungwon took his phone and saw it was from his boyfriend.

From :  baby❤

You'll pay for what u did 😏

Seen  2:47 am