12

Jay was running to catch jungwon .
Jungwon was running fast .

'The fuck he runs so fast ' jay thought. After some minutes jungwon and jay arrived home running . They run out of breath.  Jungwon goes in his room and locks his door.

Jay goes to jungwons room and tried to go in but the door was locked and Jay knocked on the door.

"Please go away " jungwon said. Jay can hear that he was crying.

"Jungwon please open the door .please " jay said but jungwon didn't open the door . They both were at the door each sides of the door they sat there . Jungwon was crying while resting his head in the door .

"Jungwon ....please I'm sorry I didn't meant to do it ...just please open the door " jay said .

"You don't understand nothing . Please leave me aloneeeee" jungwon said cracking his voice from crying.

They only stayed were . Until jungwon opened the door making jay roll inside. He then got embarrassed.

"Leave "

"No "

"Its my house.  Now please leave " jungwon said he saw that jay was hurt but he didn't know what to do.

"Can you tell me why first? " jay said 

"Plead jay I beg you.  Leave, my dad is going to come soon. " jungwon said .

"What does this have to do with your dad. " jay asked

"Nothing. Please jay I will forgive you just leave for now " jungwon said looking at him with pity  .

Jay then said fine and left slowly.

'Finally...I'm sorry jay ' jungwon thought.

.

Jay was in his room thinking about jungwon. Why jungwon didn't want to talk with him . He was confused and he also was glad that jungwon forgive him . To be honest jay didn't want to do that accident in the classroom it's just that he was so mad at jungwon.

At jungwons side . Jungwon after he calmed down he goes to his mom and he saw that she was sleeping . Jungwon only smiled and closed the door slowly.

He then stayed all day in his house doing nothing .

It was getting dark now and jungwon decided to go to his house where he made it with wood in mountain but this time he decided to go with jay and talk with him .

Jungwon goes to Jay's house and rang the bell.  After some seconds jay opened the door . " JUNGWON?!! What are you doing here?" Jay asked .

"Dont ask just follow me " jungwon said then left. Jay just put some shoes one and he took his jacket and followed him.

Some minutes passed only walking and silence , only the noise of birds singing can be heard and the leafs cracking by their steps.

"Where are we going? " jay decided to break the silence. "To my house " jungwon replied confusing jay.

,"o-okay "jay said . It was a little dark . After some minutes they arrived and jay saw a house made out of woods.

"Wowwww is this yours? " jay asked looking at the house.  Jungwon only hummed and he goes inside and sat there in the floor . Jay followed him ad did the same .

"Um so ...." jay said cuz he was confused about everything . Jungwon took a deep breath and said.

"I'm sorry.I'm sorry jay for everything"

"Why are u apologising I should be the one "jay said and then jungwon only stayed silent and slowly a tear escaped his eye making Jay panik.

"Hey why are u crying? " jay said trying to comfort jungwon . Jungwon stayed silent before he spoke .

"I'm sorry for ignoring you. Its that my dad............he threatened me. If I talk to you he will kill my mom" jungwon finally said the reason. Jay looked at him and he got angry.

"Why would he do that . Were just friends. " jay said but he didn't know that those words hurted jungwon .

"I don't know too he just hates you I guess " jungwon said . Jay only sighs.

"Jungwon why don't u report it to the police? " jay asked.

"I don't know too. Maybe I should "jungwon said . " yes you should "

"Oh by the way thank you for saving me from those bullies " jungwon said and jay only smiles "

"No need to thank me " jay said and they both giggled .

"Also I'm sorry hope u forgive me " jay said with sad voice. Jungwon looks at him and says "of course I forgive you. And its not that we haven't kissed before " jungwon said blushing. Jay only giggled.

After some minutes of them sitting and looking in the sky jungwon said something .

"I wanna be more than friends "

.

Thank youuuuu.