9

Jay saw that jungwon fall asleep . He smiled at him and picked jungwon up and placed him in his bed and covered him .
He sat near his bed and was looking at jungwon . His face looks like baby when he sleeps . His eyes red from crying. His lips were ripped . Jay only looked at him .

'I'll help you '

He kissed jungwons cheek and left the room.

.

Jungwon slowly opened his eyes . He saw that he wasn't in his room .

Jay came in his room and he saw that jungwon was awake .

"Good morning" jay said

"M-morning" jungwon said with his sleepy voice .

"Wheres my mom?" Jungwon asked .

"She's fine don't worry . My mom is with her " jay answered and smiles at jungwon. Jungwon only hummed

"Mind if I ask who did this to your mom?" Jay asked even though he knows who .

"My stepfather" jungwon answered.

Jay thought it was his biological father but he wasn't.

"Humm why the fuck he does this . Did he hurt you too?" Jay asked.

Jungwon only Lowered his head and slowly said "yes" whispering.

"I'm gonna kill him " jay said now he was mad .

"Its okay don't worry about me" jungwon said and he got up from lying and now was sitting.

"How are you feeling" jay asked sitting next to jungwon .

"I don't know too "

Jay only nodded .

"Oh by the way . You are going to stay here with me . My mom said " jay said .

Jungwon didn't want to but who is he to stop it . He only nodded .

Some times passed and now they were downstairs in the living room. The door bell rang and in came sunghoon and heeseung .

"Heyyyyyy " sunghoon said .

Jay froze . He didn't want them to come cuz jungwon knows them .

Heeseung and sunghoon stoped looking at each other . Oops they mouthed.

Jungwon was looking at sunghoon and heeseung and he noticed that they go to his school.

"Wait a damn minute . Jay do u go to my school too ?" Jungwon asked jay

"U-um yeah" jay said.

"I can't believe this . You even lied to me . You probably know who I am ." Jungwon said and tried to leave but jay stoped him by his wrist .

"No jungwon let me explain"

"No." Jungwon said escaping jays hold he then goes to jays room . Jay followed him behind. Heeseung and sunghoon only looked at the scene.

Now jungwon was in jays room and jay came in. "Get out please" jungwon said.

"It's my room tho"

"Just...just tell me why . Why did.u do this .WHY YOU DIDN'-" jungwons words were cut off by jay . Jays lips.

Jay just kissed jungwon . Jungwon froze in his spot didn't know what to do . He then pushed jay .

"Im sorry " jay said and then jungwon left and goes in bathroom locking the door .

'Dang why the fuck did I do that . He probably hates me now ' jay though getting mad at himself. He then goes downstairs.

"You bitches why you didn't told me that u guys will come . Oh my gosh " jay said frustrated.

"Sorry we didn't know you had your boyfriend at your house ." Heeseung said .

"Ahhh stop it , its not time to joke " jay said .

"Okayokay were sorry . Please forgive us . We only wanted to surprise you "

Now they sat in the living room waiting for jungwon to come .

After some minutes jungwon finally came slowly with his head lowering . He is now shy knowing who they are .

He then sat in couch.

"Look....im sorry " jay said .

"I-its o-okay " jungwon said like a whisper. He was shy .

They were looking at him .

"Can you guys stop looking. Im getting shy " jungwon said making them to stop looking at him .

"Oh sorry " sunghoon said .

"Im going to go now you guys have fun" jungwon said and left going to jays room .

"You can stay with us" hee said .

Jungwon only shook his head and left .

Heeseung and sunghoon stayed for like 1 hour and left . It was now 6pm .

Jay then decided to go to jungwons room . Jungwon was looking out of window. He heard someone coming and he looked back and saw it was jay .

Jay stayed standing near the door looking at jungwon .

Jungwon was a little shy cuz they were alone and jay once kissed him . He wanted to feel those lips again.

'I should not think about it' jungwon though but he still stood up and approaching jay .

Jungwon then pecked jays lips . He then tried to leave but jay stoped jungwom by his wrist and pushed him against the door capturing jungwons lips . Jungwon froze but then he kissed jay back . He started first anyway .

Jays hand was in jungwons neck and with the other one was holding his waist . Jungwom arched his back by jays touch . They kissed passionately.
Jungwons mouth escaped an "ahh~" making jay more hungry for jungwon . They kissed a little more until jungwon broke the kiss and left the room going to his house . Feeling embarrassed.

.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehehe sorry ...

Thanks.